Sign in to follow this  
Rain

Rain's Ban Protest

Well i mean, u did donate often,you knew rules(tho u did hack),i wouldnt mind having u back, +1, now watch everyones gonna ask for the pizza challenge and crap. Tho u might be demoted if u get back in.

Thanks, I don't mind about the demo, I'll work my way back up to earn everyone's trust again thanks for the feedback.

+0 I respected you and shit son... But i cant support unbanning hackers :( But good luck to you. If you are unbanned i hope you learned your lesson.

DuckiiJr got unbanned, & rain has donated & done a lot more for the clan, so why can't he be unbanned? +1

+1 rain is prob the most chill admin ive ever seen, i have never even seen him get mad once, and i said if rain posted a ban protest that i'd support it because of all hes done for the clan

DuckiiJr. was unbanned because RpgS donated for him..?

But yeah I +1 for unban, he's a cool guy and has contributed plenty to xG. He shouldn't have admin though. He hacked.

I agree he shouldnt have admin, as duckii doesnt either. Im sure someone will donate for rain as well if this doesnt go through. (I would, but im piss broke D:)

Rain's donated well over $150 to xG..

EDIT; Over $550

I knew it and nobody believed me >:c

I'm gonna +1, mainly because you donated a shit ton to the clan. But as for your brother.. no. :2