Sign in to follow this  
Aram444

Aegean Admin Abuse

well as i see it that the vote could have offended someone and which wouldn't be great for an admin to place that vote if it was to offend a player, This is not considered a spam thread if this was to offend a player >_>, So please don't make those votes about people, just because u think its funny don't mean he/she does.

LoL Ducki I know I know, it was 2 am and everyone wanted the vote up. besides, aram only posted the admin abuse thread cuz he was "bored". He wasn't insulted, he lolled and said he's gonna take my admin away for the lols. You can even see in his comments that he's just trolololollin

Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format Proper format

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Rabid can u do the format check :D

Aran weren't u shooting arrows at a dealer tonight on minecraft?

benrapelisberger you should go jump off a cliff and die then come back to life and then talk to me please.

and shikaku i wonder who aran is :O? and i wonder y i got hit by arrows by someone named fudgenator ?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

I may have left xG, but I still have an opinion. (I guess?)

Do not remove Aegean's admin or I will rape your 2nd child, aram.

You should also go jump off a cliff and die like benrapelisberger then come back to life and talk to me