deathrow

Ban request player: [xG] These Wet Nuts

Unless the clip is fast forwarded and this guy has crazy twitching problems when lining up 100% headshots, obvious hacks are obvious.

Ban list for said player:

Xeno Gamers

Steam ID of player: STEAM_0:1:40584802 (pulled from ban list)

+1

I've watched someone in person use an aim bot, and spectated them, when you fire, your mouse jumps at the head hitbox of the target. When you fired the gun, in the video, your mouse was twitching around, thats I believe nospread turned to an odd level.

Obvious hacks are obvious. +1

Edited: Go to fullscreen and watch the timer as he speeds up. The timer is normal, hes using speed hacks

@@TheseWetNuts -Added tag so maybe he can have a chance to explain himself?

I believe only being kicked out should do, since he hacked on other servers and not xG.. If you disagree, there are some people in xG who has been hacking on other servers and was found out.. yet not banned :p

I believe only being kicked out should do, since he hacked on other servers and not xG.. If you disagree, there are some people in xG who has been hacking on other servers and was found out.. yet not banned :p

Actually, we banned and kicked out a player who was hacking on other servers with tags on. as it is a poor representation of xG. I suggest the same. If nobody wants to do the dirty work, I will go ahead and do it in about 45 minutes after I finish another episode of my show.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn thing caught me double posting :/