Kyoko

Hellafun13 - Counter-Strike: Source

I just came back from cleaning my dead uncles apartment that reeked of his decomposing for a week, and we only scratched maybe 3%, found a vintage Transformer still in box though. @@Forest anything?

lol hi guys.

So, what I gathered from reading the cancer that is this thread is that there are "Fun commands" now, and you aren't supposed to use them at all. Okay, so why not just fucking get rid of them? If you have the commands available to the staff on the server, they're obviously going to use it. It's like giving a gun to a psychopathic murderer & telling him not to kill anyone. Also, there was a specific thread telling people not to use these commands, & hella disregarded that completely & used them.

I don't really see the huge deal here...

He did a vote and gave the server cash, its a command that will only impact the server for a few minutes. Seriously, loosen up guys, you all just look for the dumbest reasons to target one another. I see nothing that warrants any sort of action.

@@Ten17Thug (Jaybreeze) once used his powers to move everyone to spec for ONE round, but yet got demoted. It only impacted the server for a couple minutes then everything went back to normal. Now, hella did the same thing. I understand what hella did didn't affect the players of the server by killing them or delaying the round, but still.

@@John & @@Hellafun13 are in the wrong; John because he gave permission for this to happen, when fun commands weren't supposed to be used at all. Also, John, quit saying that !cash isn't a fun command. It is, & you know it. You're trying to cover your ass, but I'm penetrating it. I do not want anything, nor think anything will happen to you since it was a simple mistake. Hellafun because he blatantly disregarded the set rules to not use these commands. It wasn't a big deal since no one complained (I think) but still, if you disregard rules there are going to be repercussions & you knew that prior to doing this. Same with John, nothing is going to happen to you since this is a small offence.

So yeah, bye guys. #inactiveagain

In short, @@easy. I already said that I did give him permission to use this command. The !cash is as much a fun command as !smite is. The fun commands are considered as the commands that have already been removed. I never saw a forum post regarding the use of the !cash command, so if @@Forest made it then sorry for missing it.

But, if this upsets a players people so badly that they need to complain...they must be a delicate flower. If anything this only disrupts 1 to 2 rounds. As it has always been CT's should be careful anyways to avoid being bombed.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 Yes he abused, but I did say he could use the command. I don't see any reason to demote an otherwise perfectly fine admin. I'll give you guys a day or so to respond and then I'll close it and we can discuss it later as all three of you are currently MIA.

The !cash is as much a fun command as !smite is.

Hardly. !smite actually has a practical use for maintaining the server, it's just an alternative to !slay. !cash on the other hand, has really no practical use for managing our servers. I can't really think of many situations where you would need to set/reset someone's in-game cash, just like I can't really think of a situation where a staff member would need to trigger a timebomb on someone.

But, if this upsets a players people so badly that they need to complain...they must be a delicate flower. If anything this only disrupts 1 to 2 rounds. As it has always been CT's should be careful anyways to avoid being bombed.

The whole "it only disrupts 1 to 2 rounds" excuse is terrible, as other forms of abuse (ex: !slay @all, cats hitting !smite @all binds) only disrupt 1 round of Jailbreak as well. By that logic we might as well stop banning mass freekillers, as they only disrupted 1 round of Jailbreak too.

I don't see any reason to demote an otherwise perfectly fine admin

He has abused in the past, a lot of people in this thread seem to be forgetting that. Hellafun13 - Counter-Strike: Source While I don't think that this warrants a full demotion to member/nonmember, there definately should be some form of punishment for this.

Closing this as there isn't anything left to be said. We have the proof. I will consult with the Dark, Gkoo, and Hiding to decide the course of action to be taken. As I said they are MIA though and I can't get a hold of any of them. @@diabeetus I could see possibly how it's a fun command so I'm sure that will be discussed. @@Ten17Thug if you have nothing to help the thread don't post.