Warriorsfury

Thoughts

So after playing on the server for awhile it felt like it was missing a few things that could make it a lot more fun.

There are some tools that I think a lot of us would love to see on the server and there are also some classes and maps that would make it a lot more fun too. So that is why I am making this thread.

Classes:

Swat Sniper

Equipment: Awp, pp28 (w/e it is), and other standard police equipment.

Job: A sniper for the swat, when you have to actually fight against heavily armored people, it would be really nice to have someone to watch your back from afar.

Fight Club/Manager/Organizer/Security/Member

Equipment: Nothing but standard civilian stuff

Job: Works to sustain the fight club!

Class changes:

I would LOVE to see if you would be able to make these the models for the swat!

smod:tactical rebels (Garry's Mod > Skins > Props & Ragdolls) - GAMEBANANA

Heavy Combine Infantry (Garry's Mod > Skins > Props & Ragdolls) - GAMEBANANA

They look really nice and would add a nice touch. If you need help converting or anything i'm sure I can lend a hand.

Maps:

Some people have suggested some maps to change to, mainly because the current one does not have much interesting things to offer. After searching around a bit I found a few that are based off of our current map, and we have even used before.

rp_downtown_v4e_fix | garrysmods.org

We used this map when Sham was DL and it seemed to work out really nice, there was a lot of space and really nice buildings that people would actually use. Would love to see this go to work again!

rp_downtown_v6 | garrysmods.org

I have not been on this map but it seems like a really nice map we could use.

Tools:

There are also some tools that look like they could REALLY be handy!

Steam Workshop :: 3D2D Textscreens

I have seen this before and it looks AMAZING. It would make shops not like really shitty with the giant, not very customize-able text screens.

SmartSnap (snap the mouse to objects)

Very useful tool that can be used for building.

Donator:

I know we have gone over this before but...

Advanced Duplicator 2)

Adv Dupe, I would SURE as hell donate for this. With it being so useful it would be an amazing thing to have on the server for the people who donate. I know it can be used to get past the blacklisted props/other things. But really, who is going to pay money just to get banned? Less harm then good...

Wiremod, currently there are some really cool wire tools that are blocked for obvious reasons. But I would have no problem donating for them if they are actually set to a reasonable price!

Thoughts?

@@Bleed

I think a bigger map would be nice. I just wish that more people would build bases at once, as right now we usually get 2-3 actual bases and then like 30 people that just roam around.

Swat Sniper

Equipment: Awp, pp28 (w/e it is), and other standard police equipment.

Job: A sniper for the swat, when you have to actually fight against heavily armored people, it would be really nice to have someone to watch your back from

Added

Fight Club/Manager/Organizer/Security/Member

Equipment: Nothing but standard civilian stuff

Job: Works to sustain the fight club!

I added just a fight club manager, i feel like anyone should be able to join in the actual fight club, the manager can always hire security guards.

Class changes:

I would LOVE to see if you would be able to make these the models for the swat!

smod:tactical rebels (Garry's Mod > Skins > Props & Ragdolls) - GAMEBANANA

Heavy Combine Infantry (Garry's Mod > Skins > Props & Ragdolls) - GAMEBANANA

They look really nice and would add a nice touch. If you need help converting or anything i'm sure I can lend a hand.

Maps:

Some people have suggested some maps to change to, mainly because the current one does not have much interesting things to offer. After searching around a bit I found a few that are based off of our current map, and we have even used before.

rp_downtown_v4e_fix | garrysmods.org

We used this map when Sham was DL and it seemed to work out really nice, there was a lot of space and really nice buildings that people would actually use. Would love to see this go to work again!

rp_downtown_v6 | garrysmods.org

I have not been on this map but it seems like a really nice map we could use.

Skitz said he would add a new map, if he doesnt add it by this weekend ill do it myself, We were going to use evilmelon (The one chrono broke the bridge on.)

Tools:

There are also some tools that look like they could REALLY be handy!

Steam Workshop :: 3D2D Textscreens

I have seen this before and it looks AMAZING. It would make shops not like really shitty with the giant, not very customize-able text screens.

SmartSnap (snap the mouse to objects)

Very useful tool that can be used for building.

I added the textscreens, but the facepunch link isn't working for me.

Donator:

I know we have gone over this before but...

Advanced Duplicator 2)

Adv Dupe, I would SURE as hell donate for this. With it being so useful it would be an amazing thing to have on the server for the people who donate. I know it can be used to get past the blacklisted props/other things. But really, who is going to pay money just to get banned? Less harm then good...

Wiremod, currently there are some really cool wire tools that are blocked for obvious reasons. But I would have no problem donating for them if they are actually set to a reasonable price!

As far as i know, there is no way to permanently set who can use each toolgun using ulx groups. That's why things like dynamite is only set to superadmin only using FPP. I'll look further into how to permanently set it up, but until then i wont add it.

I think a bigger map would be nice. I just wish that more people would build bases at once, as right now we usually get 2-3 actual bases and then like 30 people that just roam around.

We only get 2-3 actual bases is because 2 main factors. Fuck tons of people would just base with one person. That or they're not really rping and building shit in the middle of the streets. The server lacks a semi-serious/serious atmosphere but lol to get that it would require everyone to be following the motd but eh. I mean a huge huge base isn't realistic "cough" "cough" Detroit. I personally think the max amount of people in a base should 4 considering how the server is a 32 slot.

Also think theres no point for building bases because usually you build it for printers. We have a bad econ system because once you're rich enough theres no point in more money lol. I admit, once I got around 50k I stopped trying to base and shit because its all you need. Gun are 200 dollars each, and thats basically everything you would need. We need something to spend our cash on lol, people are stacking with 2mils and shit. Perm cars maybe?

just my two cents after playing on the server for a week or so.

We only get 2-3 actual bases is because 2 main factors. duck tons of people would just base with one person. That or they're not really rping and building shit in the middle of the streets. The server lacks a semi-serious/serious atmosphere but lol to get that it would require everyone to be following the motd but eh. I mean a huge huge base isn't realistic "cough" "cough" Detroit. I personally think the max amount of people in a base should 4 considering how the server is a 32 slot.

Also think theres no point for building bases because usually you build it for printers. We have a bad econ system because once you're rich enough theres no point in more money lol. I admit, once I got around 50k I stopped trying to base and shit because its all you need. Gun are 200 dollars each, and thats basically everything you would need. We need something to spend our cash on lol, people are stacking with 2mils and shit. Perm cars maybe?

just my two cents after playing on the server for a week or so.

So... PERP?

So... PERP?

No since the guy who paid for it threatens all PERP servers with legal action, doesn't follow up on it, and just DDoS's said server.

We don't need that crap happening, especially over an outdated, terrible gamemode. Semi-Serious all the way +1

Also, can we get more weapons. I can teach you how to convert any weapon for GMOD to DarkRP, including customizing the ammo-type and damage/stats of said weapon.