• Eternal Day
    • Make your own teams
    • Random Teams
    • Free For All
    • Nether Unlocked
    • Nether Locked
    • Killing A Player Gives a Golden Apple

Friday, September 5, 2014 - 8:00 PM EST

This is not to be confused with another version of Ultra Hardcore. There are two versions of Ultra Hardcore that is widely known.

#1) Ultra Hardcore (Server theme) - This type of gamemode is designed that when a player dies they get instantly banned from a server for "x" amount of days. (We will not be using this theme)

#2) Ultra Hardcore (PvP) - This game mode is what we'll be using. The rules are simple. There is no regeneration of health. Unless you craft a golden apple or make a potion. I'll be providing a link to the plugin we'll be using so that u can understand the rules better and hopefully be prepared. We will be battling it out on a 1000x1000 bordered world. I've decided to add in a vote for some modifications. (ie teams vs no teams etc). If there is teams...players will have the option to lonewolf. Leave a message if u want in or not. Max of 3 players per team. Msg me/super with ur team so that we can add it in when the time comes.

UltraHardcore - Bukkit

Times may change depending on player availability.

Team #1: IcePhoenix, Lithium

Team #2: Hexx

Team #3: Haxx

Team #4: KendrickLlama

Team #5: Slink, SuperMaddud, Cookie

Team #6: DrLee, (Bleed?)

Team #7: MrFink

@Lithium remember u can have a max of 3 people for ur team. So msg me or post on forums. Time to make a decision @DCook @SuperMaddud @Slinkerton

@zikeer777

@Sojodak @SoloMofo @Hexx @KendrickLlama @Bleed @DrLee @Cristo

i once played a server called silo craft, you only were allowed 3 emotions, but first let me tell you how scary it was.

Eternal night, increased mobs spawns, sprinting pregnant zombies that crap out baby zombies while the parents chase after you with swords and adorned with diamond armor. And thats not the worse part cause they're accompanied by enchanted bow wielding armor wearing skeletons and who are behind those guys you may ask? or just the one thing that happens every full moon but it's ok they don't exist on regular servers cause it's so rare EXCEPT FOR THIS HORROR OF A SERVER!, SUPER CHARGED CREEPERS, CHARGED BY LIGHTING EVERY WHERE AND THEY COME AND KILL YOU and what's that in the distance? pig man! i should be safe here i said then get attacked by zombies only to swing a stick cause lets be honest i lost the starter kit along time ago. accidentally hit the pig man now i got the hood chasing after me. find a dog and tame it with a bone i wrestled off an unarmed skeleton that was stalking me, i beat that skeleton with a skeleton bone i ripped off an unsuspecting skeleton in hopes of getting a bow but nope! now i have a fun little companion to help me survive raccon city. i dig a hole to sleep in but have no wool, hear an explosion outside, go check it out in the deep dense jungle, why was i in the jungle? cause i can run away better if they can't get me in the jungle. anyways i go and see a huge crater, in the crater was 3 super charged creepers and tons of items from a poor soul, i ran through as fast as i could, circled back around, went in my hole and blocked it up. I was victorious, I SOJODAK HAS FOUND SUPPLIES AND WOOL NOW I MAKE BED, then later I HAVE SWORD NOW I LIVE LONGER, STONE SWORD IS LIFE, but it was time to give my nerves a rest, i planned on living a happy life underground like a hermit living in the sewers away from society but first i set my spawn point but as soon as i laid my tired beaten head to rest from my nightmares of toil spawned 2 devils of hell fully adorned in diamond armor and swords, they growled at me and pulled me out of the bed, beat me my dog hachiko fights them off he's thrown to the side and severely wounded, he could only watch as his master that he sworn to protect, the one who rescued him from Satan's warm welcome, was raped and left to slowly die in that cave.

i respawned later, trying my hardest to rush back to hachiko but all my efforts were in vain, he still sits there whimpering, crying for his master to return hoping that he would break him free from his nightmare of sitting in that cold dark cave with the men who killed his master. i never came back, i suppress these memories cause they always bring pain that my heart only recognizes, having to leave hachiko in that never ending, looping night mare.

The three emotions, you're allowed to feel are hope, pride and misery. ive felt all three and all three of these emotions bring back the pain my heart.

I am ready for this event, i do not do it to populate xg mc,i do not do it to win, i do not do it for fun, i DO IT FOR HACHIKO, he will never forget me, but where he is i want him to know my feelings for him and the things he did to protect me, killing the dead so i could eat their flesh, the only pigs i found i fed to him, HE WAS MY FRIEND and i loved him. Now every dog i get, i name, and for every death i bury them in the spot they left me. So i never forget those who protected me, so they wont have to feel the pain hachiko feels right now!

So i am in, ill join @Lithium and his crew for the sake of hachiko, and i will do what it takes to survive!

When do me and @SuperMaddud ever not team? I'm holding this to be true again. @Slinkerton hit me up bb. You good guard.

Here's some details about the generated map.

There's a village nearby the spawn, if you want to risk it you can go and raid the village, however expect others to be doing the same.

There's a slime chunk nearby the east wall

Theres a horse spawnpoint in one of the corners of the walls

The map is mostly desert.

Thats all the help im giving, but here are some guideline rules,

Dont attack anyone for the first 2 minutes.

Dont pursue anyone for the first 2 minutes.

Dont climb over the wall.

Dont cheat (hacking)

Make sure you use common sense.

Following these rules will make the experience much better for everyone, including you.

Thanks and have a good time!