Sojodak

Time To Move On

so jail break was put down due to inactivity and minigames is left abandoned in that shed only to be used very little. Its time to move on and go to csgo and not csgo jailbreak but something new.

for those who know hldm2 there is a mod called rp life where you just grow drugs, pop caps in your enemies and cops its simple but fun.

@Lithium

lithium recently found a server on csgo, i suggest you guys go talk to lithium if you're interested, its a fun casual little thing that doesn't require any skill.

i suggest that you guys try it out and if you like it host your own server, its something new for you guys to do as a clan.

if you plan on hosting a server lithium has hosted several similar servers so he knows what he's doing.

@Bleed

@Hidingmaster

@Legend

@jubens45

@Crona

@GanjaMonster

@Nomulous

@MrSaturday

@ForestFire

@Forest

@Chrono

Hi. Yea theres a CSGO RP server thats pretty much a direct port of HL2DM RP. A few xg members have been playing on it @Crona @Insane @iceekills7 Maybe more, idk. It's pretty fun, they've been getting a lot more players very quickly, and its nothing serious like GMOD RP, so it's nice to just get on and mess around with friends. If you want to check the server out, add me and I'll show you around.

As for hosting our own server, it'd take quite a bit of work to port the plugin over (theres no public plugin for it yet) and I'm not sure it'd be worth it unless there's more interest. It's certainly likely to be a quickly growing community on CSGO, but seeing as the CSGO div only consists of a locked scrim server who knows if we could get people to play on it. If we did, I've got a couple custom RP maps I've made that have never yet been used that I can port over easily.

I think an xG CSGO RP server would be amazing! Right now there are only two CSGO RP servers and one is in french, so it would definitely get a lot of players. Its a very good super nonchalant, non-competitive gamemode which CSGO currently doesn't have nearly enough of, and I see it becoming a big thing really soon. I've played hl2dm and gmod rp but csgo is by far the best version there is, the counter strike gunplay makes it a lot more interesting. If we started one I would be willing to help in anyway I could.

I think more than anything else the point of this thread is to see how many people in xG are interested in playing on the existing RP server. Only once there's enough interested xG members (or an established CSGO div) can we really think about making an xG CSGO RP server, which isn't going to be for a long time anyways.

not even tagged

s̶u̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶p̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶:̶/̶

ignore that, im retarded, but an rp server might help with some of our population problems

This is up to @Bleed and @Chrono since it's csgo.

Bleed's answer: valve broke everything and working on super secret project coming out soon

Chrono's answer: niggers, also work

can confirm they told me using mind powers in my sleep

Well only basing it on xG members, our gmod RP was always popular for like half of a month, 1 month if lucky, then nobody would play anymore because they got bored. Then new stuff would get added, popular, then gone like the last time.

BUT if it's a popular thing right now with the other servers, it could be a good idea.

Cs go rp is a lot less strict than gmod rps and since there is only one english one if u advertise it could help but again try the server to see if you like it, talk to lithium

Well only basing it on xG members, our gmod RP was always popular for like half of a month, 1 month if lucky, then nobody would play anymore because they got bored. Then new stuff would get added, popular, then gone like the last time..

For me, it's because of that one or two groups of buttbuddies that always built huge bases having a clear advantage over everybody else raiding every single thing possible while the PD isnt able to do anything, while explaining rules to everybody along the way saying what they are doing is "legal". It's just not fun.

For me, it's because of that one or two groups of buttbuddies that always built huge bases having a clear advantage over everybody else raiding every single thing possible while the PD isnt able to do anything, while explaining rules to everybody along the way saying what they are doing is "legal". It's just not fun.

Well good thing this isn't Gmod RP. It's a lot less serious and even if you no-life it you won't get that much of an advantage over other players.

BUT if it's a popular thing right now with the other servers, it could be a good idea.

As I mentioned earlier, a few xG members have already gotten into it, but I do think it could be a good way to get a lot of new players into xG. Since I first got on the currently only (english) CSGO RP server, their playercount has gone up a lot. Obviously it'd be hard to predict if its going to truly catch on, but if HL2RP is any indication it's likely to be pretty popular. I have heard that some HL2DM RP servers are working on switching to CSGO so there may be more servers up soon.

I've got 3 different RP plugins saved if @Bleed or anyone for that matter wants to take a look at them or try to port them. I've been meaning to start some work on that myself but I haven't set up a test server yet.

this would be cool to have better than our chicken diffuse server that was hyped for 1 day....

But you have @Insane approval

+1

this would be cool to have better than our chicken diffuse server that was hyped for 1 day....

But you have @Insane approval

+1

HOW DID NO ONE SEE THAT WAS POSTED ON APRIL FIRST?

• Who Viewed the Topic

8 members have viewed this topic:
    Vertex Egossi Lottamos XpertMeleee Segal SegFault Nomulous ScottNi