Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

]<3RektNycir<3

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Mod disrespect

Evidence:

Evidence of him being completely rude and disrespectful as you can see.

Couldn't ban him on the server (he left) and ban disconnected player is broken. Anytime/everytime I say something about the rules, he constantly has a smart remark afterwards and says I do not do my job.

5aa4c27331a92_Proof1.thumb.png.010cc9df97eac7882ba15b30c727158b.png

5aa4c273553a3_Proof2.thumb.png.607b8a9d5c1fce0d94795e3e01ca127b.png

5aa4c27376703_Proof3.thumb.png.bf6808d0150bdf6bc7f031df25e8e945.png

5aa4c273981cf_Proof4.thumb.png.7644afa577b54faec5175d958a914738.png

5aa4c273b9b26_Proof5.thumb.png.311d4584186b2323e334a7569856739a.png

-1 this seems more like a personal dispute. Why did you "have" to be on blue? Nothing was keeping you on blue team at all, unless nobody else had a mic (which by the way is your job to prevent.) Being a moderator does not require you to be on blue, which you said to the guy straight.

To me, it looks like the dude is speaking his mind. He never once disrespected you, and he even tried to apologize. (an apology you didn't accept because it was imperfect.) This whole thing looks stupid and I actually agree with a couple of the things he's said.

I'm not trying to throw shots here, but this certainly isn't ban-worthy in my opinion. This seems like a very biased ban request.

-1 this seems more like a personal dispute. Why did you "have" to be on blue? Nothing was keeping you on blue team at all, unless nobody else had a mic (which by the way is your job to prevent.) Being a moderator does not require you to be on blue, which you said to the guy straight.

To me, it looks like the dude is speaking his mind. He never once disrespected you, and he even tried to apologize. (an apology you didn't accept because it was imperfect.) This whole thing looks stupid and I actually agree with a couple of the things he's said.

I'm not trying to throw shots here, but this certainly isn't ban-worthy in my opinion. This seems like a very biased ban request.

Didn't see the last few pictures, just realized where the "disrespect" was. I feel you still provoked it regardless.

Is there any evidence of stuff happening actually on the servers? If I were allowed to ban people from TF2 when they are dicks in steamchat or other places... lots of people would be banned.... lol

I also do not think "Get the fuck off blue" is disrespect..... he didn't call you any names or anything...

-1 i see demonic over reacting on stuff in this. I see by no means any unprovoked disrespect. Also, why the fuck are you basically telling him to leave our servers basically because he wants you to do your damn job, seems extremly stupid to me and if we lose him as a regular for that reason then i will have lost faith in some of the staff we have. Just because he has a server does not mean he has to play it all the time. He is upset about the way you do your job and basically you seem to be provoking insults. PLUS when i come on and he/she idk come on and asks you a question you just say i dont have to answer you, like what the fuck. So again -1

-1 i see demonic over reacting on stuff in this. I see by no means any unprovoked disrespect. Also, why the frick are you basically telling him to leave our servers basically because he wants you to do your damn job, seems extremly stupid to me and if we lose him as a regular for that reason then i will have lost faith in some of the staff we have. Just because he has a server does not mean he has to play it all the time. He is upset about the way you do your job and basically you seem to be provoking insults. PLUS when i come on and he/she idk come on and asks you a question you just say i dont have to answer you, like what the frick. So again -1

this so much ^.

Also if someone is disrespecting you through steam, you should probably just remove him.

We can't really do stuff about Steam. If he was in game and talking shit, then we could do something about it. I would just tell him to find another mod to add and unfriend him. You don't have to stand there and listen to him ;-;.

We can't really do stuff about Steam. If he was in game and talking fudge, then we could do something about it. I would just tell him to find another mod to add and unfriend him. You don't have to stand there and listen to him ;-;.

Im here to support Demonic. Rekt is not a good person when it comes to the community. I'm not really used to posting on threads, but this pic shows proof of Rekt being awful. I'll try to look for more evidence from my screenshots as time goes.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/718665655917340806/49B774E0DA18495ECFC32789A889EC51AB726B2D/

Don't know what the relation between you two is, but i'm just gonna give this my two cents, because, fuck it. I don't even know if that's the right Metaphor.

You both seemed to take this a little, unprofessional, there's a line between criticism and disrespect. It may have been harsh, but, it wasn't like he was telling you to "Fuck off and die". He just has a problem with the way you do things, if that was 'Disrespect' then we should have a detailed line between what Criticism is in the Clan and what Disrespect is, because people have problems with they way things are done pretty much 86% of the time I would say. And most of it comes off like that. Or so that I see, people rarely say "I would appreciate it if you would be a little more concentrated on your duties.", they mostly just say "Do your fucking job". Because it's the internet and no one wants to pretend like they're at a social meeting for some sort of high branching marketing company.

Demonic seemed handled the situation fine when you look over the whole 'Disrespect' aspect. It probably could have went alot worse. Though the whole thing was a bit over-dramatic Considering we have this post and all now which will most likely start some sort of mini flame war. It was obvious that you were both agitated and yet you just kept going at it, I don't know the situation, but, I feel like you guys should have just dropped it with in the first 10 strings of text. But for some reason it kept going on. Though it's probably not as easy as it sounds.

I know I probably don't even have a place to talk in this, considering I don't really have a clue about this, and I only read over the Evidence once, so, sorry if for some reason I make myself look to be a jerk. But this whole thing seems like a personal dispute, not something worth reporting a player over, it may sound a bit rude, and for that, sorry, but, if this was OK. We'd have ALOT more reports going around.

TL;DR. a31.media.tumblr.com_9a132a730dfa7dc85c557e159a374545_tumblr_mz3gnqcEbp1rthg23o3_250.gif.8fbe74846c7774665b03004f8e4013db.gif