SoloMofo

Nigga?

why cant we say nigg a on jailbreak

i been saying this for so long its become part of my vocabulary and i feel the need to say it but then i realize that imma be muted or some shit

also is saying stuff like chink and cracker count like i don't understand what u guys think is racism is

While Chink and Cracker are still racist, admins never really enforce the racism rules when people say them(not sure why).

You can't say nigg a because it's offensive, it was never really allowed (though some admins were more lenient with it in the past, not sure about now).

Racism on servers is touchy. In technicalities saying that can be classified as racism. Imo the rule should be edited around. Racism should be classified as hate speech or harassment. Not some guy coming onto a server and saying wassup my n*ggas. But rules are rules and have to be enforced.

Well the only racist term I hear on the servers is n*gga.

It offends me a bit and I just would appreciate it if people wouldn't say it too much.

I've never heard the terms Crink or Cracker used on the servers, but I see that n*gga is thrown around.

I just think that no racist terms/words should be allowed.