Lithium

Jb Maps

In the next few days, there will be a bunch of new maps on the server! (if they're not already, @Bleed)

We went through a bunch of maps and found 6 we think will definitely be good maps to have, as well as one other to try for a bit.

ba_jail_soar_beta2

jb_desert_fortress_v8

jb_electric_todestrakt_v26

jb_mountaincraft_v5

jb_nm_kistroll_b1b

jb_spy_vs_spy_beta7

And one we're not sure about yet : jb_prison_cell_b1

A few of the less popular maps will also be removed, but we need some opinions on a few other maps:

ba_jail_openfield_v1b

jb_obama_v5_beta (Still new, some people don't like it that much and its not that popular - so far)

jb_prison_cell_b1 (Being added, not sure if it will be good enough)

If you have any thoughts on these maps (or any other maps on the server), tell us your thoughts!

@SkullKing @Snackbar @Duke @Tsuchikure @DrPepperPhreak @DrLee @Bonk and whatever other xg members actually play on it

Obama is staying. End of story lol. Open field is a great map as well, I think the one you were thinking of that is terrible is Fairway.

Alo resurrection needs deleted, not sure if bleed got around to it yet.

These are decent maps though.

Obama is only good if the server is populated, openfeild always just ends up being frlr race maze or bhop. because going anywhere else lets tons of t's get way pretty easly. and i think the defalut map should be changed to Peanut.

I'd give input on the newer maps other than obama but I'm just not able to be on enough to criticize them. Obama though is a great map with tons of map games, most of the time they're just not used. It should definitely be staying.