Fiery8022

Stepping Down From Dm

Honestly this should have happened a few weeks ago imo. First I still want to be staff but i think this position should be someone who can handle it. Honestly life came on me quickly the last few months and it has taken a lot of my time and energy, I could keep writing some big useless paragraph but the long and short is I havent been doing my job as DM and I think there are people here that can do it more justice than i have. Ill hold on to if for anything that i might need it for until next promo/demo for what i can do to help @Liekos who has been doing so much. @Ohstopyou @Rejects @scootloo i hope you guys can find someone who can help lightne liekos' load.

It's good to know your limits, I know the DM struggle. No matter how much time you're on you miss something and if you're gone for even a day things lag behind. Not an easy job, and a lot more activity requirements than normal staff. Atleast now you have time to catch my silver 3 c:

I havent been doing my job as DM

nah man, you dont have to go harsh on yourself like that

you have been doing the amount of DM work barely any other DM has ever done before

but if you think a lil bit of a "going back on admin dayz boizz" is whats necessary right now then there's no problem wit that