STEAM_0:1:123793325

Position:

Social Media

Time Active:

Active

Donated:

Yes

Information:

I am applying for the Social Media position because I would like to help provide information for those who may be interested or who would like to get access to announcements via Social Media.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Can you give a brief rundown on what you would be doing on the xG facebook group to keep it active? What content will you be posting, how often etc? Definitely happy to see someone bring it back to life and increase traffic on it

Can you give a brief rundown on what you would be doing on the xG facebook group to keep it active? What content will you be posting, how often etc? Definitely happy to see someone bring it back to life and increase traffic on it

I would do :

-Announcements

-Server Status Notices

-Map addition | Removal notices

-Promos and Demos

- I do want to bring something back like Guess the Member or try to do like screenshot of the week, I don't know... Just something for the community to get involved in over Social Media a bit.

I would do :

-Announcements

-Server Status Notices

-Map addition | Removal notices

-Promos and Demos

- I do want to bring something back like Guess the Member or try to do like screenshot of the week, I don't know... Just something for the community to get involved in over Social Media a bit.

//(Continued) : "I accidentally made the post without answering the rest of your questions"//

I would post when necessary but while keeping it active; maybe 10-20 posts a week would probably be a good range.

To keep it active I will try to make it a bit more interactive, something like that.

One thing that I'd expect from someone of this position is to try to do "activities?" for all the divisions, instead of JUST TF2 and JUST CS:GO.

Other wise, from what I've seen on the forums would be a good fit. +1