Squid

Remove Cyberpunk_2_2

so this is a small map with tiny spawns what can be easily spawn camped but thats not why im making this thread the reason is people camp in the disco area and Spam buttons this soon becomes extremly annoying and people start leaving (i dont blame them) but the reason people vote for this map is to camp the disco and go around killing people but other then that this map serves no purpose and if the buttons were disabled i bet people will just leave and not play till map change.

Although I have to admit that I am sometimes "one of them" I do agree that it makes a bunch of people leave for this reason, and although it can be an enjoyable map at times, it is more common for it to "kill" the server for a while. I remain Neutral but I see where this can be an issue.

Edited by Aczel (see edit history)

The map is a Hitbox Clusterfuck, music spam kills servers, the colors are annoying as hell, the map has maybe 10% of it be related to gaming, and the overall map design is awful for it being based on nothing specific.

+1 x 10000000000000 for removal. I have always hated cyberpunk.

I personally have no problems with the map. Your complaints are that people spawn camp, which is allowed on the TGH server, and music spam. The music spam can be easily solved by simply going into your options menu, going to the audio options and turning the "music" slider all the way down. There is literally nothing wrong with the map. Many people still love Cyberpunk, it's not that bad of a map if you simply just turn off your music. The map was removed a while ago and put back due to popular demand, removing it again would only waste everyones time.

-1 I'm afraid. It was removed once before and then re-added because it was wanted, and while it isn't fully video games it still contains bits and pieces or references unlike Edventures. Also unlike Edventures it does have a pretty large amount of people who still like the map, while Edventures only had a handful of people who liked it or wanted it back (like 3 or 4 people vocal about it anyways and it's hardly brought up anymore.) Personally I'm not bothered by it either, I usually keep the music slider down anyways and try to advocate others to do the same if the music spam bugs them, but I'm usually met with resistance on that front for one reason or another just like when I tell people to mute someone else if they don't like them or such. I think the only map I might be bugged by at all is Delfino but that's just my own dislike of maps that are way too flat and open. Sorry.