Egossi

What Made You Join Xg

Years ago, about around five ago.

I used to play BreakFloor servers all the time by myself but wanted to do something different, so I joined JB. I honestly don't remember it, I remember faint things but yeah.

You were bullied for being squeaky (^:

Years ago, about around five ago.

I used to play BreakFloor servers all the time by myself but wanted to do something different, so I joined JB. I honestly don't remember it, I remember faint things but yeah.

You also had a couple cases you should be perm'd for like mince but for some reason were not.

You were bullied for being squeaky (^:

I had to get permission from Silence to talk, I remember that shit lmfao

You also had a couple cases you should be perm'd for like mince but for some reason were not.

But why tho...

do your job

I remember joining the tf2 surf and it being barely anyone on but like 5-7 people. First person I made friends friended me because he thought I was funny and wanted to be friends. Hes no longer my friend because our relationship was like oil and water (First time joining was around the middle of February). I always remembered there being like no staff on so I obv would break the rules (not saying which ones lmao) and always used to see this god tier surfer on called Vacindak (coolest d00d on the server still). Couple months pass and its Summer break and there are more and more people. This is when I actually decide to socialize with everyone and make friends with people on there. During that summer we had this squad going on comprised with (these are the people I remember) Lemonvolt,Samualo,Vacindak,Lifeless,i love crippling depression,sex party (currently Plague),Tocsik (was named Grimm at the time),Grandpa Wolz,SupremePatriot,and Mr.Nutty12 . I remember it being super lit during that summer and I was known for being super edgy at the time but for some reason the server still liked me for it and I was persuaded by Vacindak to make a member app which was around Aug 21. Sadly some of the people I mentioned aren't active on the server anymore. There a chunk where new people come in but thats too much to type. I've been through so much with this community (whether it being fun or through arguments I still loved this place) and has been probably the longest i've been with a community/clan in tf2 (I used to play gmod before this but I quit that shit cus it was getting tiring).

I was 14 and my english was garbage. I wanted to play some Team Fortress 2 and happened to join Jailbreak. It took a while for me to understand the gamemode but once I got how it works it was super fun and I started making friends like @Rejects @Gwoash and @kbraszzz. I remember telling Rejects privately that I was gonna apply for mod when I'd 16, but thanks to @kbraszzz I actually got it when I was 14, haha.

Honestly pretty funny how things went, @Egossi and I went from worst enemies to best friends forever :kiss::kiss::kiss: and there were other really great times I had on the servers.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

I was 14 and my english was garbage. I wanted to play some Team Fortress 2 and happened to join Jailbreak. It took a while for me to understand the gamemode but once I got how it works it was super fun and I started making friends like @Rejects @Gwoash and @kbraszzz. I remember telling Rejects privately that I was gonna apply for mod when I turned 16, but thanks to @kbraszzz I actually got it when I was 14, haha.

Honestly pretty funny how things went, @Egossi and I went from worst enemies to best friends forever :kiss::kiss::kiss: and there were other really great times I had on the servers.

Hows your english now?

It's the only community that was actually decent, let me rephrase that... outstanding!; has friendly amazing people; amazing staff; the whole package. I was hooked.

Jangles the Jigglypuff a.k.a Frisky, @Parasect , and a few others were big reasons why I decided to join. They made my time in the servers even better.

I'm glad to have come across xG, and have the opportunity to join the xG family <3

#XenoGamers4ever

Edited by Guest (see edit history)