Yeah I remember seeing what supreme posted. I also remember your last member submission didn't so well with people -1ing you and changing their +1's to -1's and with that recent status of your's I honestly don't think you should truly be in this community of ours without truly knowing if you would stay in a positive manner because those -1's from before and these statuses of yours aren't really showing that you want to be a member of this community. It's a -1 from me.

[ATTACH]28392[/ATTACH]

?????????????????

Yeah I remember seeing what supreme posted. I also remember your last member submission didn't so well with people -1ing you and changing their +1's to -1's and with that recent status of your's I honestly don't think you should truly be in this community of ours without truly knowing if you would stay in a positive manner because those -1's from before and these statuses of yours aren't really showing that you want to be a member of this community. It's a -1 from me.

Hello??? If he wants to become a member now he can you fricking buttwipes. People can change their minds at any given moment, stop being so quick to the draw there and POLITELY ask him why he applied again if he said he wasn't interested. Give him a chance before you start saying "oh he said this a long time ago xd -1 lol"

+1 for me, hasn't been a butthole recently, his attitude is improving towards other players.

Hello??? If he wants to become a member now he can you fricking buttwipes. People can change their minds at any given moment, stop being so quick to the draw there and POLITELY ask him why he applied again if he said he wasn't interested. Give him a chance before you start saying "oh he said this a long time ago xd -1 lol"

+1 for me, hasn't been a butthole recently, his attitude is improving towards other players.

No need to be so rude bro, i don't see anything wrong really with what they said, they just wanted something clarrified that reiki said that's pretty hurtful. Does he have every right to make a member submission? Yes, but everyone else has the right to point out the problems this individual conveyed. Throwing insults at others because they have a point and want it explained is sad. Also

with that said,

I've had problems in the past with reiki past but i do agree he has improved. I wouldn't mind him being a member, but i want Reiki to understand that what he says has consequences.

+1

A:8

M:7

I definitely had problems with Reiki and his ego in the past, but he's seemed to have calmed down a lot now. (Or maybe I've matured more?) Either way, I agree with Vector. Reiki's a lot better now, so +1 from me.

A: 7

M: 7

+1 Pretty chill fellow and fun to play with. You may have a slightly negative history, but so long as you keep upholding yourself and avoid taking any mood swings that are in poor taste, I trust you'll be just fine.

A:7

M:7

5451-c855e9a4cfc2a9a99516e5a5be954d60.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!