Position:

Time Active:

about 3 years

Experience:

none

Donated:

No

Information:

i want to join the staff because when i am on and i see no staff on i see people breaking rules and i have to !calladmin and I am tired of doing calladmin i want to do it myself.

we really need more tgh staff right?

What exactly are you expecting from posting passive-agressive comments on the forums, Ill?

That comment was absolutely unnescesarry and your behavoir has been somewhat noticable recently. This is gonna sound stupid, but after all we're some kind of community that should hold together.

That being said, if you'd like to discuss any issues you have, please message @Vexx, @mrnutty12, @Sesh or myself on Steam.

Additionally I do not want to derail this thread any further, so please if you wanna talk this out message me on Steam.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About Donakonda, I personally like you but in my opinion I think as of right now you would not be suitable for staff due to a certain lack of maturity.

However, if the other higher ups disagree with me, that is more than fine though.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

What exactly are you expecting from posting passive-agressive comments on the forums, Ill?

That comment was absolutely unnescesarry and your behavoir has been somewhat noticable recently. This is gonna sound stupid, but after all we're some kind of community that should hold together.

That being said, if you'd like to discuss any issues you have, please message @Vexx, @mrnutty12, @Sesh or myself on Steam.

Additionally I do not want to derail this thread any further, so please if you wanna talk this out message me on Steam.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About Donakonda, I personally like you but in my opinion I think as of right now you would not be suitable for staff due to a certain lack of maturity.

However, if the other higher ups disagree with me, that is more than fine though.

People who say stuff like "we have too much tgh staff" are just being silly. It's pretty sad since if you actually knew Donakonda you'd know that he's played on most of our servers since about 2015 and I actually saw him on JB the most before.

Secondly I still think you're lacking in maturity but it's nice to see you try again -1

I honestly have not seen any of the immaturity that everyone is talking about, most of time I just see you make harmless jokes, so I'm going to give you a +1 because you seem like you would do all right in my opinion.

This guy is actually incredibly nice, despite all the trash kids keep pulling around the servers. Every single time I've gotten on the server the first thing I hear is "Hi Tatost!!11!!1" Other than that he has a decent idea of the rules (sometimes he may need to look back at the motd, but trust me, everyone does that.)

Good luck to you on your application @Donakonda

Withholding my vouch. Haven't been on servers in a few weeks so not sure yet. I see other people mark him as immature, I haven't seen that out of him myself but Dona this isn't me yelling at you, but you feel the need to tell me everything thing you do when I'm on the servers and it is annoying. But I know I am not one to talk as in the past I did something similar to Vexx, but that is in the past now.

But yeah witholding my vouch until I can get on.

I have said this on your previous application and I will say it again, you are a nice guy Donakonda, however I am not sure if you have the capabilities to hold such responsibilities as mostly I have seen you do the exact opposite

Also you really need more tgh staff amirite @sick41057 up top xDDDDDDddDDdddddddddddd

Sorry Dona but staff isn't for everyone. I don't think you are duly suitable for the position. You need to work on your maturity and I don't think you could cope with what is expected of a moderator. So I am going to have to -1

I can't say much better about myself, but Dona, I played with you a bunch when jb was (more) alive, you were never very mature and would always back talk to anyone that talked to you. You just have that attitude about you that you don't take much of anything seriously, and when you're a staff member you have to take things at least SOMEWHAT seriously. -1

Best of luck. :)