Edit History

SegFault

SegFault

I feel Sucy has been extremely toxic since I became active again in the community and first started encountering him, even to the point of opting to leave the server multiple times due to his antics (muting was not an option for he would continue to talk over others and make it impossible to converse on the server and enjoy the game effectively). He has attacked the personal opinions of many players on the server verbally and when confronted about it attempts to guilt staff by saying things such as "Well i think everyone would be better off if I just killed myself" or things similar. I personally feel like at first a perm mic ban would have been a good solution but based on all accounts as far as I can distinguish he intends to continue  low key harassing people and attacking their personal thoughts in chat in inappropriate ways which I believe he does completely consciously.

I feel personally that interns of a ban, it is a reasonable solution however I think that it is important for me to state I have had personal conflicts in game with sucy (in game) in the past so unless for some reason, it comes down to a tie breaker, I ask that my vote to ban sucy not be counted, I just wanted to voice my opinions and thoughts on the matter.

SegFault

SegFault

I feel Sucy has been extremely toxic since I became active again in the community and first started encountering him, even to the point of opting to leave the server multiple times due to his antics (muting was not an option for he would continue to talk over others and make it impossible to converse on the server and enjoy the game effectively). He has attacked the personal opinions of many players on the server verbally and when confronted about it attempts to guilt staff by saying things such as "Well i think everyone would be better off if I just killed myself" or things similar. I personally feel like at first a perm mic ban would have been a good solution but based on all accounts as far as I can distinguish he intends to continue  low key harassing people and attacking their personal thoughts in chat in inappropriate ways which I believe he does completely consciously.

I feel personally that interns of a ban, it is a reasonable solution however I think that it is important for me to state I have had personal conflicts in game with sucy (in game) in the past so unless for some reason, it comes down to a tie breaker, I ask that my vote to ban sucy not be counted.