Question

GAMERS BEWARE! This question involves physical activity and no one actually likes the process of doing it... unless you’re a madman.

I need to know how to lower my abdominal muscles (a pack) from the end of my chest. Does anyone know how to do this? 

Cant tell if it’s a issue with training or body fat.

and yeah I know it’s random, pls don’t bully me ;>;

11 answers to this question

For something like this, stretches would probably be what you need. I am no doctor, but I know that stretching can help with stuff like this. Just google stretching techniques that work on lower abdomen/core. 

As far whole body workouts, I personally highly recommend swimming. It works out pretty much your entire body at the same time, is great exercise, and if you don't like sweating (like me) you are in a pool so it does not matter. I am aware it is starting to get colder out, so I suggest finding an aquatic center/indoor pool that you can swim laps in. You have no idea how many calories you burn swimming laps, and you really do feel healthy after every workout.

3 minutes ago, Topaz said:

For something like this, stretches would probably be what you need. I am no doctor, but I know that stretching can help with stuff like this. Just google stretching techniques that work on lower abdomen/core. 

As far whole body workouts, I personally highly recommend swimming. It works out pretty much your entire body at the same time, is great exercise, and if you don't like sweating (like me) you are in a pool so it does not matter. I am aware it is starting to get colder out, so I suggest finding an aquatic center/indoor pool that you can swim laps in. You have no idea how many calories you burn swimming laps, and you really do feel healthy after every workout.

I’ve heard this from a lot of friends but I really like endurance on land, that’s why I take wrestling because it’s a very endurance heavy sport that suits me because I can think quick on which joints will do what. I’m thinking of trying it though, even though I might be a...fish out of water....I’m not sorry.

Yeah man I’ll probably be giving t a shot in the next few months. The problem is that my six pack is visible with an obvious split between the layers of muscle but it is way to high up, j can either lower it or try and get a crazy eight pack. The second option is really hard on my poor diet.

18 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Find a sport you like, play it for like an hour every day. It helps keep your general fitness up.

If you can't be bothered to get into sports, do some small workouts at home every day, it'll take you like 30 minutes max. Set an alarm for a specific time to do them if you have to. Don't do them after supper though ☺️

After school at 3:30 we start wrestling practice for three hours, it’s almost all endurance training but he muscles we do work are worked hard. My legs can push 115 each and I can do around 100 pushups each session. The problem I have is my abdominal muscles, they are directly underneath my lower pec and I’m trying to get it pushed down closer to my waist. 

Besides that hat everything you said definately makes sense for a beginner who doesn’t wanna look like a stick but thirty minutes won’t get you ripped or get a lot of muscle tone. It will just make you feel better and be able to lift a bit more. 

There is multiple things you can do on improving your body physique - what exactly are you asking for? Trying to gain more core strength or are you just trying to get the physique? Either way make sure you are doing exercises daily and running daily also, Running and basic exercises (push ups, sit ups, chin ups, curls, etc) Doing things like this for around a hour a day will result in pretty good core value muscle, if you need more tips once i get home holler at me on discord and I can talk you through what I do on a daily basis. I also have another question for you - Do you weight lift? If so what are you the best/worst at and I can help you. Whether it be deadlift, power clean, squat, bench, or incline, I've weight lifted for a couple of years and my body is healthy besides all the alcohol I consume. LUL 

Edited by Genocide
Lithium made me cry. (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Find a sport you like, play it for like an hour every day. It helps keep your general fitness up.

If you can't be bothered to get into sports, do some small workouts at home every day, it'll take you like 30 minutes max. Set an alarm for a specific time to do them if you have to. Don't do them after supper though ☺️

I wish this is how easy it was ?. I do my workouts after school for about an two hours over the past 6 months. Also I wake up in the morning do a couple of exercises and stretches for about 30 minutes then shower and get dressed. During the day I lift in 2 classes so i'm always busy trying to gain muscle and have the dream body I want. He isn't going for general fitness he is going for advance core fitness. 30 minutes a day won't help him.

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

It's recommended that you have at least an hour of physical activity a day, 30 minutes is probably a little low.

1 hour ago, Genocide said:

There is multiple things you can do on improving your body physique - what exactly are you asking for? Trying to gain more core strength or are you just trying to get the physique? Either way make sure you are doing exercises daily and running daily also, Running and basic exercises (push ups, sit ups, chin ups, curls, etc) Doing things like this for around a hour a day will result in pretty good core value muscle, if you need more tips once i get home holler at me on discord and I can talk you through what I do on a daily basis. I also have another question for you - Do you weight lift? If so what are you the best/worst at and I can help you. Whether it be deadlift, power clean, squat, bench, or incline, I've weight lifted for a couple of years and my body is healthy besides all the alcohol I consume. LUL 

My most difficult workout is bench press because I have a thing in my hands that makes them constantly shake so I can’t center the bar on my own. I either need a spotter or a smith machine. I only run four miles because after the day I’m pooped so I can’t run my normal miles. Every Sunday I run a ten mile with one stop at the five for water.

My schedule and workout regiment is this.

Wake up

do a quick fifteen minute strecthing and forearm workout

go to school

go to wrestling practice (lasts about htree hours)

Eat

If i have judo that day I go to that

if I don’t then I go to the gym

First I work on chest biceps and shoulders, I don’t like doing bench presses because I have something that doesn’t let me center the bar properly without a spotter, if I have a spotter I do ten reps of however much weight I cannlift for three reps.

sfter my chest biceps and shoulders I work on legs, right now I’m at about 250 for squats and run about four miles at a seven minute pace.

then I do abdomen workouts, first I work on the lower abdomen, then the middle and upper, afterwards I do sides.

I get home then eat again.

Video games from about 6pm to 1innthe morning

crash at my desk

36 minutes ago, Queelsh said:

My most difficult workout is bench press because I have a thing in my hands that makes them constantly shake so I can’t center the bar on my own. I either need a spotter or a smith machine. I only run four miles because after the day I’m pooped so I can’t run my normal miles. Every Sunday I run a ten mile with one stop at the five for water.

My schedule and workout regiment is this.

Wake up

do a quick fifteen minute strecthing and forearm workout

go to school

go to wrestling practice (lasts about htree hours)

Eat

If i have judo that day I go to that

if I don’t then I go to the gym

First I work on chest biceps and shoulders, I don’t like doing bench presses because I have something that doesn’t let me center the bar properly without a spotter, if I have a spotter I do ten reps of however much weight I cannlift for three reps.

sfter my chest biceps and shoulders I work on legs, right now I’m at about 250 for squats and run about four miles at a seven minute pace.

then I do abdomen workouts, first I work on the lower abdomen, then the middle and upper, afterwards I do sides.

I get home then eat again.

Video games from about 6pm to 1innthe morning

crash at my desk

Right now i squat 320 bench 235 incline 190 and powerclean 200

The running is a big plus but make sure you eat correctly.

7 minutes ago, Genocide said:

Right now i squat 320 bench 235 incline 190 and powerclean 200

The running is a big plus but make sure you eat correctly.

I think that’s my problem, my diet is completely fucked and I eat whatever. This causes me to have bigger muscles but only the chest and thighs are shown in great definition. Also I’ve only been wpactually going to the gym for two months so I’m proud of myself to lift that much. You lift a good amount though I can’t deny that lmao.

3 hours ago, Queelsh said:

I think that’s my problem, my diet is completely fucked and I eat whatever. This causes me to have bigger muscles but only the chest and thighs are shown in great definition. Also I’ve only been wpactually going to the gym for two months so I’m proud of myself to lift that much. You lift a good amount though I can’t deny that lmao.

Hard work and dedication - even through summer i go to a nearby gym and do workouts there. Eat good - You can have yourself a cheat day but not EVERY day is cheat day. 

If you wanted to lower your abdominal muscle area, you would have to undergo a surgical process. As far as I know, if you want real significant results, you have to get a doctor to move your muscles. But, if there's no real problem with it(not questioning you or stopping your decisions), me personally, wouldn't get them moved.