Edit History

PotatoDoc

PotatoDoc

A hard -1 from me. Goldfish has on multiple times acted extremely immature and angry over little things. I still remember that event from 1-3 weeks ago where from a casual gamemode match on CS:GO, he got kicked and threw a fit over just getting kicked. He overreacted and instead of waiting for us to simply leave the game and remake the lobby for him, he yelled and screamed at both Dingo and Seg. He's simply way too immature still and his personality is very hostile from time to time. He gets too mad too easily and too often. He claims he doesn't get mad that often but even so, there hasn't been enough time for that claim to be reasonable in my opinion. He still hasn't changed much in my view. However he is active, I'll give him that.

A: 6

M: 0

PotatoDoc

PotatoDoc

A hard -1 from me. Goldfish has on multiple times acted extremely immature and angry over little things. I still remember that event from 1-3 weeks ago where from a casual gamemode match on CS:GO, he got kicked and threw a fit over just getting kicked. He overreacted and instead of waiting for us to simply leave the game and remake the lobby for him, he yelled and screamed at both Dingo and Seg. He's simply way too immature still and his personality is very hostile from time to time. He gets too mad too easily and too often. He claims he doesn't get mad that often but even so, there hasn't been enough time for that claim to be reasonable in my opinion. He still hasn't changed much in my view.