Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

A critical analysis of xG

. Also, if you're wondering why I'm still on it, that's like saying "Well, 9/11 happened years ago, why are we still discussing it?"

This is where i stopped reading and no longer cared what you had to say. Comparing a ban in a game to a tragedy... Seriously i understand what you are trying to say, But the fact of the matter is if you would learn not to be so "blunt" as you put it, Other may actually give a fu-ck about what you are saying. I personally don't think Aegean, Duckii or Silence has to give two cents to anything anyone has to say. But they do. This is not a democracy, it's a Clan on the interwebs if your having such problems with the Higher up's go look at otehr clans where the higher ups do not give a SH-IT about the lowly members. The fact of the matter is You need to learn not to sound like a tool when making threads like this no offense dude.

This is where i stopped reading and no longer cared what you had to say. Comparing a ban in a game to a tragedy... Seriously i understand what you are trying to say, But the fact of the matter is if you would learn not to be so "blunt" as you put it, Other may actually give a fu-ck about what you are saying. I personally don't think Aegean, Duckii or Silence has to give two cents to anything anyone has to say. But they do. This is not a democracy, it's a Clan on the interwebs if your having such problems with the Higher up's go look at otehr clans where the higher ups do not give a SH-IT about the lowly members. The fact of the matter is You need to learn not to sound like a tool when making threads like this no offense dude.

I'm disappointed that you stopped reading due to a bad analogy.

I made this thread for the betterment of the clan and if you don't agree with what I say, that's completely fine by me.

I personally don't think Aegean, Duckii or Silence has to give two cents to anything anyone has to say. But they do. This is not a democracy

And this is why I am no longer going to argue with you. You basically made a paradox out of that sentence alone, contradictory at its finest.

And this is why I am no longer going to argue with you. You basically made a paradox out of that sentence alone, contradictory at its finest.

How is that a paradox please explain. This is a Dictatorship they don't have to listen to anything anyone says. They DO But this does not make a democracy.

A paradox:

1.) any person, thing, or situation exhibiting an apparently contradictory nature.

2.) a self-contradictory and false proposition.

personally don't think Aegean, Duckii or Silence has to give two cents to anything anyone has to say. But they do. This is not a democracy

You first said that they don't care what anyone has to say but then you said they do.

A paradox:

1.) any person, thing, or situation exhibiting an apparently contradictory nature.

2.) a self-contradictory and false proposition.

You first said that they don't care what anyone has to say but then you said they do.

He said they dont HAVE to care...but they care. Be more careful with ur smartass criticisms lul...

Actually, his sentence is poorly constructed but logically sound. Let me restate it so someone with your "grammatical prowess" may understand it.

"It is not necessary that the leaders of this clan -- Silence, Aegean and Duckii -- listen to the lower members. This is not a democracy; there is no reason for them to hearken thusly. It is, however, that they do heed the words of the lower members."

Anyway, if you have a problem with Duckii take it up with her. You obviously do.

If you have a problem with the base intelligence level of the clan I suggest you stop playing video games and join chess club.

He said they dont HAVE to care...but they care. Be more careful with ur smartass criticisms lul...

You just proved my point. What he said WAS indeed a paradox.

its misunderstanding cause of grammar. what hes saying is that aegean, duckii, or silence have no obligation to care about others opinions but they do because they have a responsibility to maintain the servers and the xg community

if he said they dont care but they do, then it would be a paradox

but since he said they dont HAVE to care, it means that its an option for them to not care, but obv they do care

You just proved my point. What he said WAS indeed a paradox.

Lol ur a derp -_-. Look at tarin/serbs posts. Thats what i was saying.

EDIT: 500th post...what a waste...