Sign in to follow this  
Jihad

If you want something to do

Im thinking of selling my LoL account but i really don't feel like doing the math right now to determine the price so if someone can look up the username Pookye and check out all the champs and skins i got.. and see how much Rp the skin is worth.. convert it to money.. its not 30 yet but really close and the stats for my level are very good actually but anyway post how much you calculated its worth.

not true :P you can sell accounts if they got skins to techinally it is worth something :) any game and any account is worth something

Forget all of you im doing the math myself :P And the account is worth based on Riot points based.. like if you start off with a 450 IP character..thats 260 Riot points and thats like a 2 or 3 dollar account.

As of right now i calculated this:

RP Worth of Skins=11800 (rounded up) Which is 78$

RP Worth of Champs=24765 Which is like 162 dollars but i round it up to 150 because i dont like making it complicated.

$150+$78=$228 dollars worth of RP

Dude first off.. why would you sell an LoL acc LoL is fun.. second your not going to get 200$ out of it... 25 most.. guarnteed because just because you put over 100$ on it doesnt mean thats what you will get back.. so yeah.. good luck.

Dude first off.. why would you sell an LoL acc LoL is fun.. second your not going to get 200$ out of it... 25 most.. guarnteed because just because you put over 100$ on it doesnt mean thats what you will get back.. so yeah.. good luck.

You sir are wrong because i just got a buyer already i just gotta get it to 30