Sign in to follow this  
Metalninja

SOPA and PIPA

Since today is protest day against SOPA and PIPA this is my opinion. I think there should be no piracy because it gets annoying to me when lets say I buy a 40$ game and ask a friend to get it. Then when they get on they say "Oh ya I just pirated it." But the problem with SOPA and PIPA is that they will SHUT DOWN the site if there is to many illegal downloads from a site or copyrighted material lets say a movie trailer that was not put up by the people who made the movie. If it was maybe a transformers movie alone there are tons of trailers posted by random people. But think there are MANY movies coming out every MONTH! That will be a LOT of trailers and eventually those will pile up. The next day youtube.com+SOPA+PIPA=youtube.com GONE. Also think of gamers machinima will be shut down and people like SSoHPKC who makes about 10 videos a day will contribute to that. But IF just IF it does pass wait a few days for Anonymous they will help :).So that is my opinion. But remember if you dont help your favorite sites might be taken down.

This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood MetalNinjaWolf :D

The Us congress is full of a bunch of idiots

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yes. Those idiots don't realize that this affects the entire internet and many peoples jobs on the internet.

The Entertainment Industry will never be as valuable as the Internet industry.

Hollywood's mad and is like "HURR WE NEED TO BE THE BEST AND PWN THE INTERNET. LETS PAY A BUNCH OF MONEY FOR A CONSERVATIVE TO MAKE A BILL"

And they did. And now the whole world hates it.