Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

*NEW GAME* Ask a old fucker...

So... why did you made all the shitty mistakes in your youth? Were you like the other kids with no grasp of what reality in the work force is? Or were you one of those kids who didn't give a fucked. Also, do you regret any decisions you made in your youth?

^Exactly. We all have regrets and , yes , I wish I didn't fuck off school or run with the wrong crowd. My mistakes still follow me today.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Have you ever done drugs? If so, which? How did they make you feel?

Weed= paranoid mostly sometimes it was worth it. Coke= waste of time. makes you feel anxious and grit your teeth. fucks up your nose and sinuses. makes you feel like you have not had enough. acid= everything melts and breathes! other stuff too.... also don't even bother trying to eat or sleep for 8+ hours. then your hung over. nitrous= you fall back inside of yourself like 3-d and hear a waaahhh-waaahhh noise. its wierd and not worth doing again. many pills.. again not worth the trouble. some designer drugs ..all crap. only thing I have not done and want to try is Ecstasy.

only thing I have not done and want to try is Ecstasy.

So, you've smoked Oxycontin, done Steroids, meth, ice, e.t.c?

What's a weird occurence, if any, that happened recently, about the time you moved?

I answer the phones for business's and one of them had a call come in from a lady. I couldn't tell what she was asking at first so I had her repeat herself. Then I thought I didn't hear her right and repeated the name of the company. She was like.. thats ok.. so can I pray for you? I was like.... um sure. and sat and listened to her pray thanked her and hung up.

none of those, i said the only things that i have not done that I want to try... -_-

Ahh, I misread it, I thought you were saying it was the only one you have not done, & that you want to try it. ;)

Quick question... Where is that tatoo in your profile picture? Is it yours? Is it on your ass? Are you a woman? Will you have sex with me?

Read in that order and that order only

I have two questions.

1) How tall are you?

2) How strong are you? I measure this by lifts (Bench Press, Deadlift, etc.) but you can use another metric if you prefer.

Embarrassing story:

I was at a high school dance and I was kind of drunk when I went. I was grinding with this chick and she was going balls to the wall, hoodrat ghetto girl status. While we were getting crazy my mind kept on slipping to naughty thoughts and eventually I couldn't control it anymore and I blew my load. I didn't stick around to see what her reaction was but I quickly ran away to clean myself up.

I told her when I came back that I drank too much and had to go to the bathroom. Me and her were cool after that but for the next 3 years she kept on bringing it up "Remember that time that you drank too much...?"

Have you ever been to the bottom? (financially, emotionally, whatever) If so how did you work through it?

--Currently at the bottom financially for the next two weeks until I get paid.

Embarrassing story: Before my current girlfriend and I were dating we were hanging out in her car and I DESPERATELY wanted to kiss her for the first time but I REALLY had to poop. I had to go so badly it was beginning to form a solid sphere of poo near my anus and I was in terrible abdominal pain. I decided to try to fart to release some pressure so I stepped outside the car only to realize it was diarrhea. I clenched my anus before any poo could escape and shamelessly told her I was really sorry but I had to go home.

Happy Ending: We've been dating for some time now and I've never been happier.