Sign in to follow this  
kbshooter2

just little old me

Lol... okay, I'm done,it's your word against mine, the people who know me know I wouldn't just say anything like that if it wasn't true, I was even planning to make a member protest thread but I was lazy and didn't do it, if you do get mod AGAIN there's something really wrong here.

Lol... okay, I'm done,it's your word against mine, the people who know me know I wouldn't just say anything like that if it wasn't true, I was even planning to make a member protest thread but I was lazy and didn't do it, if you do get mod AGAIN there's something really wrong here.

hes not gonna get mod, ill see to it myself

Why?

First, half your +1s don't meet vouching format. Those "Cool guy+1's" are ignored. Blame your vouchers for this.

Second, according to others - you are not mature and a former abuser.

Third, where have you been? Nobody just shows up and requests mod.

Nomodforyou.jpg

After reading this whole thread, i have come to a conclusion...

[ATTACH]2230.vB[/ATTACH]

Yet i will still give my opinion, asked me to vouch for him on steam, havent seen him in ages but comes back and wants mod?, sorry dude but you:

A) Gotta play more

B) Active on forums

C) Clear up your track record...

D) Suck up to serb, maybe buy him flowers or a unicorn (think those things are what he enjoys most;)

-1 for now, +/- will be up to you in the coming weeks

nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.380df2bb33857ff3ff403757f92a5cb8.jpg

Seeing as he is already not getting mod as told by Serbian I still want to put my 1 cent in.

I haven't seen him on the servers like at all lately. I used to see him all the time but he hasn't shown up lately. So yeah, for him to just kinda show up and ask for mod just doesn't seem right in my opinion. :/

Act: 0/10 lately

Mat: Last I saw him around eh... 6/10.

Ok first the form abuse was a long time ago and I am mature :suspicion:

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

And one more thing y are u guys bring stuff back from a year ago really u guys that's kind of like black mail ever time I will post a mod submission u guys are going to be like hell no he form spammed and like he's been mod a year ago and he will never get it again so ya. Do u guys want to act like five year olds go ahead and black mail me.

first off, dont know how its blackmail when u were a bad mod, its like having a criminal record for something that a person gets convicted of and then complains that its blackmail cause they cant get a job because of it,

secondly, from the terms and services when u made the forum account:

The owners of Xeno Gamers can treat any forum registrants as in-human beings. By agreeing to this, you agree to sign away your life, giving it to Xeno Gamers. We may use it when we see fit.

that is all

Is he the one that perm'd someone cause he called him a faggot?

Anyways, that has nothing to do with this:

-1 I'm not assured you have changed, and you were a TERRIBLE mod.