Sign in to follow this  
Deodate

[Mod] Deodate

My name is Deodate, and I am applying for mod.

I have been in xG for 3 months, and have gotten my 100 posts. I know that most people would wait until 130 or 150 to look better, but I'm not going to spam the forums to raise my post count.

I know that not EVERYONE likes me. Regardless, I will not use my powers in anyway, shape, or form to benefit me. Or harm anyone else. I just want to help the server that I love.

I am not perfect, as nobody is. Sure, I mess up, but I will own up to my mistakes, and learn from them.

Thank you all,

-Deodate.

Scoreboard:

+1's: 31

Haa-Dron

TurdWig

Angrehorse

McNeo

GanjaMonster

Cristo

Shiro

themick07

bees

Hawnted

CookiePrinces

Fluttershy

OHMAIGAWD

DuckiiJr

OriginalCat

refLex

Mark

MuffinMonster

SVWOHL

TheLostCause

IStealKillz

MineCrack

Tiberia

Kermit

zPlooChi

DrizzyDraken

SwizZ

hYsoka

Stego

Dr.Pedobear

TobyTheSlave

-1's(legitimate): 1

Shadowspy.

+1 of course!

Not only is he a good friend, hes a good player too. He knows rules, is always fun, and enforces rules too :3 Really deserves mod and would make a great addition to our pro team.

Maturity- 9.5/10

Activity- 9/10

+1+1+1+1

Amazing person, knows rules, really really fun, good player, respectful, doesn't troll, great addition to the moderating team.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 9/10

+1

He's a good friend, a good player too. He knows rules, is always fun. I think he should get mod.

Maturity- 10/10

Activity- 8/10

@Aegean! @Hadron1 @@Deodate

Fixed it

[ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2678.vB[/ATTACH]

YESYESYES!

Oh god where to start. He knows all of the rules. He is very fun to play with and he is nice to most people. He listens to admins and rarely breaks the rules. He NEEDS TO BE MOD!

he is a fag

8f757fff2a768de941fe3ba184f4c259.gif.c23ab7a955d0ede064bc6532e73b053b.gif

D +1

W gr8 person, knows motd, respectful, and makes terrible sprays like angre said >.< (ojin <3 hes a :angel: ) gl

M 9/10

A 8/10

+1 Great player, knows the motd and enforces rules. Think he would make a great adition the the mod force.

Maturity- 9/10

Activity- 9/10

-1 The whore.

Lol Jk. +1

He is an awesome player, has a JB day named after him, knows the rules really well, is a great friend.

Act: 8/10

Mat: 9/10

Deodate applying for mod?... More like... Deo...fffag... applying for... king retard.

But in all seriousness +1

Deo's got great activity, a good mic, great warden, follows the rules, awesome person/player and would make a great mod.

He's a good player and a good friend. Knows the rules. Sometimes he might get a bit upset over things, but usually I believe he is just playing around.

He's a good guy and def deserves mod +1

Let's everyone have fun and makes sure to inform us when someone is breaking the rules. So all in all he really deserves mod. Not to mention he's active as fuck.

+1 He is a great guy, active than a lot of the mods/admins imo, good warden, obviously knows the rules very well, seems pretty willing to help out!