Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Thanks everybody <3

(typed on ipod. Bear with me)

Hello everybody. I don't wanna make some long sappy post but i just wanted to get some stuff out. I've been playing on our servers for a long time. (25 days logged on jailbreak :s) and since before i was a member in xG i started making friends with this amazing community. I had just wanted to eventually become a member and get to know all of you, and looking back on it, as a mod, i still remember all that shit. Learning the rules, getting ct-banned. Stuff like that. We all went through it at one point. But now somehow down the road with the experience of moderating our servers for a decent amount of time i know why i still log back on teamspeak, the forums, and our servers every day.

you guys.

In fact the reason this clan is still together and not collapsed is because of you all that stayed. So many of you are really good friends of mine that i wouldn't trade for shit.

Mohammad, cristo, E.Z. , haadron, bees, turdwig, mullin, trente, korean, jihad, mcneo and just a ton more. (im almost dead asleep right now so don't feel as if this is in any order or the ones i left out are anything less) I miss all those who left as well, (heisen <\3) but what can we do about it.

I just wanted to say thanks. You guys have gotten me through a ton of shit and its just nice to be able to log on and chill with you guys.

xG won't ever die if we don't let it.

And i know for whatever reason there has been a lotta drama around etc but even if there are assholes, just a couple of you guys tbh overcomes that.

Thanks for reading

no the reason why we didnt fall apart is cause aegean and i are still in the clan, everyone else is worthless, lol jkz, its pretty much what oh mai gawd said, ppl stayed through the good and the bad and proved themselves in the clan, thats why we are still together

xG won't ever die if we don't let it.

And i know for whatever reason there has been a lotta drama around etc but even if there are buttholes, just a couple of you guys tbh overcomes that.

I totally agree, xG will die only if we let it, an old clan that i used to be in (mystic death anybody?) died because the members just stopped caring about the clan and stopped donating. sucked when the clan died and I would hate to see xG go away. I wish I could donated money to xG, but money's just tight right now, maybe sometime soon. If's the few non jerk members (don't want to have to name all of you, but you know who you are :P) that make xG what it is and keep it together.

Love you guys (and gals?), sorry for my inactivity in servers and on the forum, just been busy finishing up school, I GRADUATED! \m/ (-.-) \m/, should be on more soon. hope to see xG continue to grow and become a great clan.

Stay awesome y'all.

Selling my old RS account for money to donate. I haven't been doing much to benefit the community other moderator early in the morning and late at night.