Sign in to follow this  
Cookiesars

!cpmenu - yes or no

Should the Minigame server have !cpmenu  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Minigame server have !cpmenu

THIS IS FOR COURSE MAPS ONLY

Just want to get a poll about this instead of just Chrono saying NO because "if you bad do not play maps you can not beat"

in most CS:GO course maps once you get to the end you die. There is nothing making you use this cpmenu if you want to challenge yourself, having this on lets people play more as if there is one or two people who can get a lot further in the map then others they could save and die, and then teleport back to where they were which will allow people to have more fun.

For the maps that do have something that happen in the end, we could make a rule like "you can only press the button when there is 3 or less people alive, or if you beat the whole map without cpmenu except for a save to respawn others"

Some might say that cpmenu is cheating cause you teleported to the thing you died on, which in the end you will still need to beat the obstacle, this will give people practice on traps for they can maybe one day beat the whole map without cpmenu instead of spending 5 mins to get to a obstacle that you have been having trouble with, and possible making the whole server wait for multiple minutes each round for you to get back to the spot.

Those are just a few reasons I think it should be allowed on the server.

Please vote - and leave any opinions about why or why not the server should have cpmenu

I've played a lot of POPULAR minigames servers for CS:GO and judging by their feedback and their acquired users I feel that it would be a good decision to add this plugin to the server. +1

After some thinking, I feel it would be good as long as there punishment or rules in place so it doesn't get abused like others have stated. Course maps can get frustrating at times after you fail so often on early stages.

Also, it seems like the majority of the people I talk to would like it on the server. +1

yee played mg last night again

would like to see more stuff, hats trails names, and the cpmenu enables you to save your progress which is

fucking awesome

Course maps are about all it would work on, and unless you are going to spend your time figuring out how to add code to the plugin so it only loads on specific maps, then there has to be an admin sitting there and regulating the use of it, so it isn't abused. examples of how it WILL be abused, not how it could, but how it will. on a legitimate minigames map, a player saves his spot in the selection room so he can teleport to it and ppick the games every round. a player saves his location on a long jump or race portion and then whenever it is picked, teleports ahead, guaranteeing a win. a player saves his location anywhere, and teleports out of the current minigame because he can, just so he can do the one he wants and end up causing delay and anger and rage and yolos.

Are you willing to code it yourself, and or whenever there is anyone on the server, be the one to go on it and regulate that? if you are. then we will talk.

The rules would be there for option 2, but rules are nothing if there is nobody to enforce them.