Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I disagree to bullying, I'm HILARIOUUUUUS, and I follow orders.

We need to talk to Forest about it but yeah he has a deep voice for a 13 year old and he is mature we just need to get it confirmed by Forest to see if he can get in.

We need to talk to Forest about it but yeah he has a deep voice for a 13 year old and he is mature we just need to get it confirmed by Forest to see if he can get in.

-1. Sorry man, but you're under the age limit. I would most likely +1 if you were 14, but you're just gonna have to wait until october to get into xG. Both Forest's and Silence's psosts regarding the age limit clearly state that no exceptions will be made.

-1 You arent very mature, you kept yelling at this one kid then got into an arguement with someone else last time i saw you.

Not to mention the fact you have only joined the server 10 times, and only have a total of 2 days connected. You have to spend time in xG to truly earn it.

In the meantime instead of making a thread over it.

@@Forest Is there any way we can make a requirement for how much time you spent on xG before applying? Like 10 days connected, going by adding up the hours (which the rank site does for you)?

Ive seen people who just started playing and have like no game time make it in xG just because people they know +1 them.

-1 You arent very mature, you kept yelling at this one kid then got into an arguement with someone else last time i saw you.

Not to mention the fact you have only joined the server 10 times, and only have a total of 2 days connected. You have to spend time in xG to truly earn it.

In the meantime instead of making a thread over it.

@@Forest Is there any way we can make a requirement for how much time you spent on xG before applying? Like 10 days connected, going by adding up the hours (which the rank site does for you)?

Ive seen people who just started playing and have like no game time make it in xG just because people they know +1 them.

I'm sorry for that, my previous name is was MasterDerp, I've been playing for about 1 week on these servers.

You arent very mature, you kept yelling at this one kid then got into an arguement with someone else last time i saw you.

In the meantime instead of making a threain xG that just started playing our servers, we might as well make it instant over it.

Ive seen people who just started playing and have like no game time make it in xG just because people they know them.

I'm sorry for that, my previous name is was MasterDerp, I've been playing for about 1 week on these servers.

IK that, My point is 1 week isnt alot of time, xG used to be alot harder to get into and people had to really work to get in, I spent a few months playing before I had applied, its not that people dont know you, its just that itd be unfair to people who really work to get in. For us to let someone in that just started playing, we might as well make it so you're instantly in xG when you join the servers (not literally)