John

CT bans.

-1, to be honest if it was completely unintentional there is a reason why we have ban protest. you will almost be universally unbanned especially if you're known for being a good player. It gives us the time to review what the culprit did, what might be unintentional to HIM might not be to YOU. (also funny how this is after john gets permed from CT for accidentally mass freekilling)

yet you INTENTIONALLY dont perm them.

And will continue to :) if you have a problem with it, you can try and get me demoted. But until then I will continue to admin how I always have.

yet you INTENTIONALLY dont perm them.

And will continue to :) if you have a problem with it, you can try and get me demoted. But until then I will continue to admin how I always have.

You can get demoted for that, so dont be so confident, lol.

^ This, They are meant to be permd, they can protest that perm.

99% of the time they get it changed to a X week CT ban, so why even bother with perming them, and instead just doing the X weeks

-1 thats what ban protests are for. We don't need another time to add to the list of times and @@Matsi that will get you demoted if you continue doing it. We have guidelines to follow, and it has been talked over many times as Shadowspy said. If they mass be it intentional or not, they are to be permed.

^ This, They are meant to be permd, they can protest that perm.

99% of the time they get it changed to a X week CT ban, so why even bother with perming them, and instead just doing the X weeks

Because if it were to be changed to that, there would be a lack of organization and it would rely heavily on Moderators/Administrators to determine whether or not it was unintentional or intentional. It's not so much distrust of Staff; it's more of the fact that a situation may occur where it cannot be made clear whether or not it was intentional and a Staff Member may say it was, while another say it wasn't.

If we keep it permanent, it's a fast remedy to the situation and can be easily discussed/solved via forums in a neat and organized manner (CT will plead their case, and Staff on at the time will say what they saw and a solution can be made after evaluating the information given).

We have guidelines to follow

Exactly... GUIDELINES!

• A guideline is a statement by which to determine a course of action. A guideline aims to streamline particular processes according to a set routine or sound practice. By definition, following a guideline is never mandatory.

• By definition, following a guideline is never mandatory

By definition, following a guideline is never mandatory

Ok, its not mandatory. But you can and will be demoted for not following the rules/guidelines in the Admin handbook.

@@Matsi You still have to perm for mass freekill, its been discussed before, if YOU have a problem with that, you should NOT be a mod. We (all the mods) didn't become mods to do whatever we want, if you dont enforce something a way a mod is supposed to, you dont deserve mod.