Legend

Legend - counter-strike: source

I didn't step down because of inactivity, I stepped down because of mods who abused me everytime that I joined the server. The servers were basically dead and I would join anytime it would get populated, if people were trying to populate it, I would join and wait till it got populated. Im not saying I deserve it, I'm asking for it so I don't get abused by mods.

Then why didn't u ever report these mods? If they were abusing you, then it's obvious that they can't hold the position. Also if this is the only reason u want admin...Then I honestly don't see a point. Personally speaking I'd think u make a great Admin, but as Cookie said, it just kinda seems like an insult just to leave as a mod and comeback as an admin...much less step down and comeback with mod. +1 For Mod/-1 For Admin

*EDIT* @DrLee can u confirm/deny that he did say something to u? And can u tell us if any action was taken?

You indeed said something to Bleed and I, and we both told you the same thing. "If they are abusing you, ban them/record evidence/and report it officially to us." You did not do any of such. I couldn't go off of your word.

Immunity so mods don't kick me. As I said im not expecting it but im asking for it. I have told higher ups about the abuse so I don't make a thread.

LOL BECAUSE THE STAFF ABUSE SECTION IS THERE TO NOT BE USED.

RETARD.

-1 dumb mother fudgeer left the community and comes back expecting a higher rank than he previously had on a silver platter. Dumb mother fudgeers like you deserve to die a gruesome death homosexual.

LOL