11 members have voted

1. 1. Do You have a hero

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • I don't have a hero but I do have an influential person

@a_sock is my hero.

/troll

real doe, @Hudson is one of my hero's didn't take shit from nobody, and was like a bro to everyone. but he was able to be that serious guy if it needed to be, also @whiskeydick2012 (aegean) for same reason (those are my inter-xg heros)

for real life heros, i look up to people like Chris Cheng who recently did an ama who prove that you can start from nothing or little to no experience and if you put your heart into it, you can succeed in anything, and also for being open about who he is on a public level and standing against diversity. (on a side note: while he is gay, he is not what has given a negative perception to gays a lot recently which is a homosexual couple that thinks because they are gay it is ok to have PDA bursts or full on sex with clothes on [see: issues with gay days at disneyland] and is a normal laid back guy, likes guns, likes to write, happens to be gay by sexual preference.)

My father, probably.

He's very successful and runs the largest hacking conference in the world.

Probably won't post pictures due to privacy reasons, even though it'd be an easy google search ahah

My father, probably.

He's very successful and runs the largest hacking conference in the world.

Probably won't post pictures due to privacy reasons, even though it'd be an easy google search ahah

so he works for Valve

so he works for Valve

no. it's an actual HACKING conference.

It has events like Hack-Fortress where you have 2 hackers which find codes to give the 6 TF2 players special abilities (invuln, crits, etc) for a limited amount of time. it's like 6's but with hackers. it's kind awesome. I'm actually participating in it this year ahah. It's called Defcon.