Kittylicious

Request for a new chat rule regarding keybind usage.

New chat rule banning keybinds that are not trades/services?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. New chat rule banning keybinds that are not trades/services?

• yes
    • no

Alright, closing this if one more person says something irrelevant to the thread. Don't care if it isn't under my jurisdiction, I'll be damned before I let this behaviour (from both parties, those instigating and those shit posting) continue.

Last warning.

Chatbinds aren't a big enough issue for this. I don't see why people get so uptight about it, if it's bad enough to get them banned call an admin on and they'll do it, you don't need a system of rules or some plugin for it. I think a good enough moderator can judge when it's time to mute or ban someone for it.

yah yah, just let people spam chat all they want while admins are offline. Like who cares right? Someone can just pop on an key binding and start advertising their server so fast and frequently that it overpowers everyone else. (at an rate of 1 chat message per second)

Alright, I made a conversation with the CL's so we can figure out a scenario where i'm not being ridiculed for being an impoverished college student that can't always afford food. I actually have had to go to a homeless shelter to eat before and her telling me to go beg at a homeless shelter and calling me a tramp isn't a joke. It's not funny or cool or whatever. This isnt a case where we need to just calm down and stop arguing, this has escalated into a real issue for me. I don't feel comfortable with this continuing. I'm fucking done with it.

Alright, in that scenario, sure, but if we're just talking about the occasional "git rekt" or whatever other retarded stuff they bind to their keys it never really gets too spammy to warrant an immediate punishment.

We already have staff that follow protocol and spam is a non issue (if stickz or forest were ever in game on tf2 they would know). This thread was only made because kitty gets annoyed when people tell her to get rekt. There is literally zero action that needs to be taken.

I dont think ive ever seen anybody advertising in our servers. Why that was even brought up I don't know because it never happens.

(Inb4 somebody points out I was server permed for advertising in 2013)