Haruka

Fanfic thread

Alright, I'm going to weigh in on this thread because my name has come up a few times. (( TL;DR will be at the bottom cause this is going to get kinda long and I know people are going to be like "Popcorn y being so srs it's just da internet lel". )) Alright, I have no real problems with READING these fanfics, as raunchy and silly as they might be, but it needs to be understood that not everyone here is comfortable with being in these types of "sexual" stories. It's not about being prudish or not having a sense of humor, it's that everyone has a different sense of humor , and we all need to respect each other regarding that. Some people are very uncomfortable being in stories like these, and if they don't want to be in them, DON'T put them into the story. This is not about "this is the internet and anything goes lol", this is about the fact that we are a community, and silliness is perfectly fine as long as people are having fun, but it's evident that some people don't find this funny when they are involved in one of these stories, and it's not cool if they're ignored and made to feel uncomfortable.

[Just for the record, NO, I don't wish to be put in any of these stories. Thank you in advance.]

Just to make this clear, I don't want ANY fanfics to do with explicit material in. @Bach said to SupremeWolf that he had to ask us about our photoshop pictures. I said that I didn't want them, and you continue to write a fanfic. Someone delete the post, I've had enough of this steaming pantload between me and Tekage. Just because we're twins doesn't mean AT ALL that I love him in that way.

@SupremeWolf TL;DR, Supreme, stop being a douche

Okay this is going to seem really whiteknighty or whatever but Kypari and Tekage are a prime example of people who are uncomfortable with this and don't want to be featured in these stories, but people are STILL putting them in stories/saying they will make fanfics with them in it. Guys, they are very obviously uncomfortable with it, so just respect that and don't put them in the story. They have both stated several times in the forums that they are very uncomfortable with these types of things, and laughing at them for not finding things like this "humorous" like many others do isn't fair to them at all. Joking or not, keep it up and you're just going to drive people away.

TL;DR: These stories are fine and lots of people find them funny, but don't write in people who have said they don't wish to be in these stories. Not everyone is comfortable with this sort of thing and we need to be mature and respect that. (and again, no, I don't want to be in these, but thanks anyway budda bless ya)

Alright, I'm going to weigh in on this thread because my name has come up a few times. (( TL;DR will be at the bottom cause this is going to get kinda long and I know people are going to be like "Popcorn y being so srs it's just da internet lel". )) Alright, I have no real problems with READING these fanfics, as raunchy and silly as they might be, but it needs to be understood that not everyone here is comfortable with being in these types of "sexual" stories. It's not about being prudish or not having a sense of humor, it's that everyone has a different sense of humor , and we all need to respect each other regarding that. Some people are very uncomfortable being in stories like these, and if they don't want to be in them, DON'T put them into the story. This is not about "this is the internet and anything goes lol", this is about the fact that we are a community, and silliness is perfectly fine as long as people are having fun, but it's evident that some people don't find this funny when they are involved in one of these stories, and it's not cool if they're ignored and made to feel uncomfortable.

[Just for the record, NO, I don't wish to be put in any of these stories. Thank you in advance.]

Okay this is going to seem really whiteknighty or whatever but Kypari and Tekage are a prime example of people who are uncomfortable with this and don't want to be featured in these stories, but people are STILL putting them in stories/saying they will make fanfics with them in it. Guys, they are very obviously uncomfortable with it, so just respect that and don't put them in the story. They have both stated several times in the forums that they are very uncomfortable with these types of things, and laughing at them for not finding things like this "humorous" like many others do isn't fair to them at all. Joking or not, keep it up and you're just going to drive people away.

TL;DR: These stories are fine and lots of people find them funny, but don't write in people who have said they don't wish to be in these stories. Not everyone is comfortable with this sort of thing and we need to be mature and respect that. (and again, no, I don't want to be in these, but thanks anyway budda bless ya)

there once was a person named popcorn.

she liked touching butts.

the end

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, THIS WAS NOT INTENDED FOR SOME CHILDREN IN XENOGAMERS. I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FLAME WARS EITHER. THIS WAS JUST A GIFT FOR HACHI.
Notice the warnings I had put up. Does nobody read these things?

I don't think I will be writing any more fanfics, but if I do, DO NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO USE YOUR NAME THEN GET SUPER BUTTMAD AT ME WHEN I ACTUALLY DO IT.

kthx

A picture of Hachi: aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_7_78_Salt_shaker_on_white_background.thumb.jpg.08fdff98f5d4d78128baf6e1cd593426.jpg