Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:35031032

Position:

Time Active:

A Lot

Experience:

I have been an admin for the CSS and Garrys mod divisions

Information:

I believe i would be a great mod for CSGO and help ressurect counter strike jailbreak

Can't provide proper input until I've actually logged some time onto CS:GO (assuming this is for the CS:GO Division), so I'll stick with a +/-0.

This guy was a pretty damn good Staff Member back in the day in that he was fair and just and knew how to deal with touchy situations such as who should and shouldn't be CT banned, among other things. Although he is familiar with the rules (those in CS:S, not sure about CS:GO) we did experience quite a bit of inactivity from him, which he will have to make up by playing frequently on Servers, especially to be given that Staff position ;) . All in all though, DPP is a great guy who isn't all about being a rule nazi. He has a great positive attitude, and does bring a sense of fun to the Servers as well as to our very own TeamSpeak Server. While I personally cannot say whether he should or shouldn't be Staff, I can certainly say that it wouldn't hurt to have him as a Moderator, given his track record of being a fun guy 90% of the time, and being strict when a situation calls for it.

M: 7/10

A: ?/10

D: +/-0 until further notice (for reasons mentioned above).

Active, knows the rules, previous mod for CS:S (and gmod, but I didn't really play gmod frequently so I can't really judge off of that) who knew what he was doing and was good at his job. +1

previous experience aside, csgo jb just came back online, at this point in time activity is literally impossible to judge and continued activity is not guaranteed, it is my personal opinion that I don't want to accept any applications until the server has been up for a while and continuous activity has been seen. this may or may not be the same opinion as my partners in managing csgo, thus I am not closing this, rather putting that statement here and my -1 for that reason.

+1 was a good mod from back in the old times... deserves it far more than the current nonmembers that have it...