Moosty

Highlander 3: Really? A Third Time?

Ayy. This fag got laid off so I have time.

Can try out for Med/Spy/Heavy

LETS GO MOO MOO. SHOW ME YOUR "EH" GAME

Get it. Eh. Like canadians. HAHA. GOD IM GOOD.

Hai guys so we're going to be trying to get tryouts done by Friday, based on certain things though, they may not be all at once to a compare schedules, it would be awesome if you could focus on ONE class, we don't feel like auditioning the same person for six classes. So please the first class you tell us will be the one your going for (unless of course we ask you to try a certain class) the full team list should be up by Sunday but will probably be up on Saturday, Now if moosty wants to also comment on this, you don't nessicarily have to win your mge and beat the other player, observing is important, we know some people have bad days in tf2 and other types of things, consistency is the best thing however. It is very unlikely we'll tell you at your tryout if your guaranteed to be on the team since we maybe have someone else we want you to take on for shits and giggles :) they'll be more info here soon enough. Also be prepared for scrims if your going to be on the team, most steel teams try to have three a week, I know that's hard for people, but we're going to try to have at least one on each Sunday on the new map to formulate strategies for the actual match. We'll have trainings on the matchs map every Saturday night/afternoon and review Sunday morning that will be mandatory to play in this weeks match, obviously exceptions will be made if the reason is presented before this training happens so we can inform the sub, and get a ringer if we have to. I'm starting to go on a bit @Moosty @ChickenPanda tell me if you think I missed anything or want to change anything I said (and yes I know I missed stuff this is the summary for now, we'll go into specifics later on when we've got the full team)

Edit: also the tryouts will not be the same for every class the only mge class tryouts would be, demo, soldier, scout, and sniper. Other classes just have different grounds and roles in HL and it would be innopropraite to give them a weird tryout. For classes like pyro and soldier, the main thing is synergy especially when they're protecting the med. the pyro not so much as the soldier, but the pyro needs to constantly check for spies and see if maybe they can get a flare punch if it's not out of their way, but the pyro should be so far up the medics asshole they won't even need to turn around to check. Heavy is also a synergy class, spy is total worry, you want the other team to be shitting its pants because you could be near them, and always remember if their is a combo left and they're away from their team, kill the damage dealer first, to get the medic alone. Scouts I mean, you guys know what to do, distract and kill other scout, that's why that's an mge tryout, sniper is consistency, engineer is to be a bother, demo a high damage dealer (WHO BETTER FUCKING BE ABLE TO USE CRITS BY THE WAY) and a big asset. I may bring in an outside demo if I need too. Because I know I like to combo with demo a lot. (Synergy is big there too) and other classes are pretty explanatory, again we're going to have fun with this guys, but this is also serious, let's keep it that way :)

Not sure I'm even eligible to sub for a class in the first place, I'm also probably pretty bad at TF2 by now, but if I'm on I'll try to sub if you give me enough time. Good luck with HL!

I would be happy to play has a Engi sub/Heavy sub/Scout sub what ever you guys need, what ever helps you guys out I am happy to help any way I can.

P.S. CANADA!

lol xD

I c I have some competition ;)

anyways I would love to add another highlander medal to my inventory

but 1 thing that is a MUST

the games/practices need to be slightly earlier like 8 - 8:30 EST. 9 is also okay but it might push it.

Borneo first map of the season boys we got this get practicing!

So @Whyte and I are pretty much running the team. He's bringing in some people he used to know from competitive so we'll actually be good this time. We won't be trying out for spots yet so let's just make a roster. Will be filled tomorrow officially we can have 21 players on it we will. Subs and starters will be decided later but tomorrow is going to be a big practice day. Cheers to actually being good this time.

Borneo first map of the season boys we got this get practicing!

So @Whyte and I are pretty much running the team. He's bringing in some people he used to know from competitive so we'll actually be good this time. We won't be trying out for spots yet so let's just make a roster. Will be filled tomorrow officially we can have 21 players on it we will. Subs and starters will be decided later but tomorrow is going to be a big practice day. Cheers to actually being good this time.

Are we really going to practice ?

Like for sure?

Like realistically speaking

Really?

Are we?

K