No

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:58548610

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

See Vixen's app; Approx. 5-6 Years total.

Reasons for Joining:

To destroy humanity.

In all seriousness, I've been wanting to give back to this community for a long, long time. Vixen and I have been a dynamic duo for years, and since they have decided to come out and join xG, I'm following suit! Or, well. Trying to. I'd say more, but that paragraph about sums it up.

+1f Vixen is applying, I'd assume Kitsune's application is close behind. HOORAY. THE LESBIANS ARE HERE. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=fPDl2g8Upvk;t=41

Called it.

+1

A: 10

M: 10

The second half to one of the greatest pairs in spawncamping/rage-enduing history. And now, applying for xG.

Good to have you two. You'll make this place loads better. <3

+1 One of the most dedicated people to xG I know. Has been here longer than most, including myself pretty sure.

A: 10/10

M: 10/10

Welcome to xG!

I didn't get here in time to do this on vixens but I'm here. I'm not going to +1 but I'm not going to -1 either. So I'm at 0, not like it will matter. I'm also going to keep it respectful. I just wanted to say, kind of as a clarification I guess, That while I was staff I would sometimes clash with these two. Basically, I thought their spawncamping went too far pretty often. It's allowed, and it should be, but they would be coordinating full teams against players that just, didn't want to fight. They would keep them stuck in spawn for sometimes upwards of an hour, and it gets to the point quite often of a large portion of the population, like a third to even a half, just leaving the server. And vixen and kitsune just act indifferent to the fact that they coordinated what led to the depopulation of the server. Because it's fun, and allowed. (But really it's only fun for you two, not even your teammates fam). They don't break rules, and are fun to play with sometimes. But if you two start rising in the community, and I think you deserve too. I just want you to remember to lay off a bit if the other team has like, three or four people leave. Just keep the population in your mind. Just my two cents.

They would be coordinating full teams against players that just, didn't want to fight. They would keep them stuck in spawn for sometimes upwards of an hour, and it gets to the point quite often of a large portion of the population, like a third to even a half, just leaving the server

That sounds like cyberbullying, which is something i find to be nothing but entertaining! I'm sure we'll all get along very well. +1

No but jokes aside, the !friendly command is there for a reason. There are no "players that just didn't wanna fight but weren't using !friendly because fuck you egossi" that we should accept as an excuse to even complain about getting spawncamped.

They left the server because they weren't good enough at the game to actually get ubers and get some kills etc etc, that's their problem.

Other than that I have no idea who any regulars in TGH are since I barely get on there so I won't be able to give a valid vouch, not like any more is needed anyway.

just my 50 cents

I didn't get here in time to do this on vixens but I'm here. I'm not going to +1 but I'm not going to -1 either. So I'm at 0, not like it will matter. I'm also going to keep it respectful. I just wanted to say, kind of as a clarification I guess, That while I was staff I would sometimes clash with these two. Basically, I thought their spawncamping went too far pretty often. It's allowed, and it should be, but they would be coordinating full teams against players that just, didn't want to fight. They would keep them stuck in spawn for sometimes upwards of an hour, and it gets to the point quite often of a large portion of the population, like a third to even a half, just leaving the server. And vixen and kitsune just act indifferent to the fact that they coordinated what led to the depopulation of the server. Because it's fun, and allowed. (But really it's only fun for you two, not even your teammates fam). They don't break rules, and are fun to play with sometimes. But if you two start rising in the community, and I think you deserve too. I just want you to remember to lay off a bit if the other team has like, three or four people leave. Just keep the population in your mind. Just my two cents.

Like, I get what the concerns are and all Moosty, but if it's any consolation we're not as active with the spawncamping as we used to be. Most of the time I sorta hop on just to watch and chill out since I'm relaxing. I doubt I'm going to be killing off the server when I'm not spawncamping constantly like before.

Oh yeah, I guess since I can, I'll +1 too. Kitsune is probably a lot more outgoing and stuff than me while I'm usually more laid back and relaxed, definitely a nice person that would fit in just fine. I'm not just saying this because we've been around each other for so long, but they genuinely are a good person.

A: 8/10 (It varies but Kitsune will likely be more active if I call them along.)

M: 9/10

+1 spawn-camping master along with vixen.

Has been active for as long that i can remember.

A: 8.5

M:9

Also she's second place for best pin-cushion in Bunker_xg