BullseyeX

Bullseyex - Counter-strike

That just make no sense

It is literally stated in the rules(Ban Appeal Format/Rules. (READ) i'd suggest you read this, you obviously haven't) Being on the community's bad side is the opposite of what you want. Arguing with people stating their opinion and rating them salty is a terrible idea and just makes you look bad.

-1 This is my impression of you (Below)

If someone -1 s your protest you basically bash on them saying it was for no reason and you are right and they are wrong. We have our own opinions and you may not think that is true, but in the future try not to bash on people and say they're wrong and you're right. You represent xG and start a lot of fights on the server trying to get people to hate on "that 1 person".

Sorry if it comes off as if I just disagree with everything you say BUT you have to consider this. Every time you post a thread, whether it's a ban protest or staff submission, you tend to attack and bash on other people, even though they're trying to help OR expressing their thoughts and opinions WHICH IS ALLOWED and you've been rating everyone's reply Salty as well... sooo.

The previous replies I made were from the Ban Protest rules which I suggest you reading here --> Ban Appeal Format/Rules. (READ)

To add on to your comment about me rating everything that has to do about you NEGATIVELY... if they are ABOUT you, does that mean I rated bad things about you negatively too?!?! First of all, ratings are meant for people to express their opinions on one thing and you should respect it and not bash out on people who rate negatively. Second of all, WHY ARE RATINGS TREATED SERIOUSLY?! -Bello

apuu.sh_palNd_a8c7f4c001.png.314b6df9d70df82891ca7f6623aeb13c.png

Third, we don't really have to play with you to know your personality. Just from the way you act on the forums, we can already express our thoughts about you... and I can honestly say, it's not good either.

I would continue but I'm really hungry right now and I really want to eat my breakfast, so I guess I'll stop here.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hey pal, while Ithink somewhere inside of you might be a good person you have not shown that to me. The main reason I get into fights with you is you're constantly talking down to others, me, or trying to bypass rules I call you on. These things all show immaturity and disrespect towards others and I do not think you should be unbanned for another while. -1

P.S. Waiting more than a week before new protests is very effective ;)

Hey pal, while Ithink somewhere inside of you might be a good person you have not shown that to me. The main reason I get into fights with you is you're constantly talking down to others, me, or trying to bypass rules I call you on. These things all show immaturity and disrespect towards others and I do not think you should be unbanned for another while. -1

P.S. Waiting more than a week before new protests is very effective ;)

Fire wolf you constantly talk shit about me being banned and how noone likes me but you say im saying shit??

Sorry if it comes off as if I just disagree with everything you say BUT you have to consider this. Every time you post a thread, whether it's a ban protest or staff submission, you tend to attack and bash on other people, even though they're trying to help OR expressing their thoughts and opinions WHICH IS ALLOWED and you've been rating everyone's reply Salty as well... sooo.

The previous replies I made were from the Ban Protest rules which I suggest you reading here --> Ban Appeal Format/Rules. (READ)

To add on to your comment about me rating everything that has to do about you NEGATIVELY... if they are ABOUT you, does that mean I rated bad things about you negatively too?!?! First of all, ratings are meant for people to express their opinions on one thing and you should respect it and not bash out on people who rate negatively. Second of all, WHY ARE RATINGS TREATED SERIOUSLY?! -Bello

[ATTACH=full]23813[/ATTACH]

Third, we don't really have to play with you to know your personality. Just from the way you act on the forums, we can already express our thoughts about you... and I can honestly say, it's not good either.

I would continue but I'm really hungry right now and I really want to eat my breakfast, so I guess I'll stop here.

On the server is different people constantly talk shit to me and its annoying on here they do also but i cant really do much but rate negativly for talking shit

The problem here is that it appears that you aren't open to criticism in any shape or form. At the first sign of criticism, you take it personally and then verbally attack whomever posted without even considering their opinion.

Case in point, your reaction to an otherwise valid opinion:

Fire wolf you constantly talk fudge about me being banned and how noone likes me but you say im saying fudge??

Rather than immediately posting a rebuttal or reacting in a destructive way, you can reflect on what they have to offer in terms of opinions on your behaviour/attitude and choose to improve said-behaviour/attitude. You are literally picking a fight with anyone and everyone who mentions something bad about you, and then wondering why people are reacting the way they are in this thread.

My suggestion(s) to you is/are the following:

1. Learn to listen to and accept constructive criticism.
  2. Determine when a reply is necessary or if it will just exacerbate things.
  3. Step away from the thread and calm down before posting; if you're upset or otherwise angry, it will not help the situation.
  4. Keep in mind that what people say about you are only opinions, they are not facts, so do not treat it as such.
  5. Take a more passive approach to things. If you disagree with someone, ask them why they feel that way without berating or insulting them. Chances are they will be more receptive in listening to you and it will greatly defuse the situation.

This all may seem irrelevant to the Ban Protest at hand, but I can assure you that your behaviour/attitude directly correlates with it since you seem to be a very argumentative person (which can get you banned), especially in the presence of a Staff Member.

The problem here is that it appears that you aren't open to criticism in any shape or form. At the first sign of criticism, you take it personally and then verbally attack whomever posted without even considering their opinion.

Case in point, your reaction to an otherwise valid opinion:

Rather than immediately posting a rebuttal or reacting in a destructive way, you can reflect on what they have to offer in terms of opinions on your behaviour/attitude and choose to improve said-behaviour/attitude. You are literally picking a fight with anyone and everyone who mentions something bad about you, and then wondering why people are reacting the way they are in this thread.

My suggestion(s) to you is/are the following:

1. Learn to listen to and accept constructive criticism.
  2. Determine when a reply is necessary or if it will just exacerbate things.
  3. Step away from the thread and calm down before posting; if you're upset or otherwise angry, it will not help the situation.
  4. Keep in mind that what people say about you are only opinions, they are not facts, so do not treat it as such.
  5. Take a more passive approach to things. If you disagree with someone, ask them why they feel that way without berating or insulting them. Chances are they will be more receptive in listening to you and it will greatly defuse the situation.

This all may seem irrelevant to the Ban Protest at hand, but I can assure you that your behaviour/attitude directly correlates with it since you seem to be a very argumentative person (which can get you banned), especially in the presence of a Staff Member.

i was just saying cause he does the same to me so