Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Fat Russian Degenerate

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Well, I was playing on blue on jailbreak server about 3 or 4 week ago when I said something around the lines of if you go past this gate you will be kos. Apperently someone missunderstood me when i killed them and thought it was freekill. Someone called admin and i got perm-banned from blue. I've been playing alot more and im not sure if that was, if it was then well, crap sorry. I don't know what else to say. :/

I'm fine csgo, but even to me 1 freekill shouldn't result in a perm ban. And if the admin did not see it(based on what u said being they called one) they shouldn't ban u in the first place because there was not any proof

I said something around the lines of if you go past this gate you will be kos. Apperently someone missunderstood me when i killed them and thought it was freekill.

That's the thing..if as many people rebelled as we are led to believe, you probably weren't using your microphone to give the orders, resulting in it being a freeday, so the whole "Misunderstanding" wasn't on their part, it was on yours. Just keep in mind, if you go warden, you HAVE to use a mic to give orders, otherwise something like this could happen. (Also I've never seen you use your mic, and I've played with you quite a bit over the past few days..)

-1 for unban, you can wait a bit longer to be unbanned.

That's the thing..if as many people rebelled as we are led to believe, you probably weren't using your microphone to give the orders, resulting in it being a freeday, so the whole "Misunderstanding" wasn't on their part, it was on yours. Just keep in mind, if you go warden, you HAVE to use a mic to give orders, otherwise something like this could happen. (Also I've never seen you use your mic, and I've played with you quite a bit over the past few days..)

-1 for unban, you can wait a bit longer to be unbanned.

This, I know for sure you didn't have a mic. Or at least if you do have one. You didn't use it.

So you then free killed most of red because they didn't hear your orders since, Well they were never said in the first place.

Since it was 3+ people it is classified as a massfreekill.

Sorry just following the rules.

I agree with @Tomahawk.

Wait a little more before protesting your ban.

@mrnutty12 @Goblins it's up to you to make a final decision.

You should of known the rules before going onto blue. There is literally a message that pops up reminding you to read the !motd, and I know that there is a few staff members that put the message out there constantly. Putting orders into chat is a big no-no, and is why using a microphone will work better.

Give it more time before you make a ban protest.

- Closed.