Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

I'm fed up with bans.

Download @ UppIT

Hello there, my name is Soiarn.

This video is of me, and it seems like I am freekilling on the video, which I'm clearly not.

He was a rebeller for not following orders that were given before the clip started.

I've changed my words to less hatefull words to make everything more of a relaxing experience.

Soiarn, I just think your life would be like 6x better if you stopped making so many threads. Right? Like, just cool it. Go outside. Play in the six metric tonnes of snow you have. Talk to a neighbor about reindeer. Just... just stop making so many threads, all of which inevitably are about the exact same topic.

Soiarn, I just think your life would be like 6x better if you stopped making so many threads. Right? Like, just cool it. Go outside. Play in the six metric tonnes of snow you have. Talk to a neighbor about reindeer. Just... just stop making so many threads, all of which inevitably are about the exact same topic.
Stop posting ********.

Stop posting ********.

He is telling the truth Soy Sauce. You are posting useless ban protest threads in which most of the bans only resulted in an hour. For real, how can not being a CT ruin your game experience? You can still have fun as a T and kill CTs.

well who ever ct ban because of this video has mistaken... i saw nothing in the video that shows him freekilling since the video started after orders were given....

Duckii, I was in spec at the time, Didn't see who did the kill but I saw the terrorist and was there for the orders.

I could tell there was a freekill but needed more proof.

The video, later sent to me by Kanji, was the rest of the information I needed.

Not to mention, the only reason I was called in to the Jailbreak server in the first place was that multiple people had complained to me about specifically HIM, freekilling.

It seems like I am being forced out of the community. Alot of ban requests and stuff against me, and most of you are very dis-respectfull against me, and stuff. In-game and on forums. I don't know to what degree I can take it. About the ban, 1 potential freekill / more isn't enough for 1 day CT-Ban, if you'd ask me. I'd recommend rather slaying the freekiller and then calmly telling him exactly what he did wrong.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Duckii, I was in spec at the time, Didn't see who did the kill but I saw the terrorist and was there for the orders.

I could tell there was a freekill but needed more proof.

The video, later sent to me by Kanji, was the rest of the information I needed.

Not to mention, the only reason I was called in to the Jailbreak server in the first place was that multiple people had complained to me about specifically HIM, freekilling.

The reason being was that when the warden says "AFK Freeze", I manage to kill alot of people. I can guarantee you that's the only reason, and not that I really am a freekiller.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

[/color]

I've heard from people hes relatively ugly.

Also' date=' I heard he had to delete his facebook because his face broke the screen.[/quote']

Jesus Christ' date=' I'm sick of his ****.[/quote']

WHY U NO PERM BAN?

+1. I am sick and tired of his childish ********. I tried defending Soiarn last time, but my reward for that was that everytime I log in I get to see four complaint threads in every board *****ing about some mod who banned him for freekilling. I honestly feel bad for people like Drank or Quarantine who get so incessantly berated for trying to do their job. It's sad, and it just shouldn't be happening.

The guy's absolutely ridiculous, and he's trolling everyone. We should do something about it before he overruns these forums with absolutely unnecessary tripe.

Agree 100% with this. +1.

Member Name: Tiberia

Player's Name: Steven Jay Rusell

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Ban Request Reason: He ****s goats for a living. That **** is gross as hell, ya dig? Like seriously....GOATS?

+1 to kick him out of xG .. we dont need anyone like this representing the clan..

Can we get this little ***** out of xG? He's banned from the servers for a week, perma banned from Teamspeak 3, this is coming up soon.

Ban Soiarn = Save all goats all over the world.

Perhaps if soiarn stops having sex with goats... perhaps the remaining few will be able to bring the species numbers back up again.

Just to name a few.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Basically, here's my goals.

1. To not be CT banned. (Not Accomplished)

2. To not be called a GOAT ****ER every day. (Not Accomplished)

3. To not be removed from xG. (Plausible)

Here's what I'll do.

1. Never ever post a post again.

2. Try to be more friendly to the staff.

3. Kill alot less people for rebelling, which they must've done something more than move their mouse 2-3 inches.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Backup plan.

1. Leave xG.

2. Join another community, which is way more friendly and understanding. (Also less racist.)

Maybe if you were a nicer person, people wouldn't hate on you so much. Since I joined the forums, you've been posting on my threads hating on me for no reason. I don't even know you! ex. When I posted a member submission, you gave me a -1 for no reason, when I suggested new music for the JB maps. What's your problem? Out of all of the servers and people I've played with, you are the most rage-filled person that I have ever met. JUST CHILL FFS!

Maybe if you were a nicer person, people wouldn't hate on you so much. Since I joined the forums, you've been posting on my threads hating on me for no reason. I don't even know you! ex. When I posted a member submission, you gave me a -1 for no reason, when I suggested new music for the JB maps. What's your problem? Out of all of the servers and people I've played with, you are the most rage-filled person that I have ever met. JUST CHILL FFS!
I honestly felt in my opinion, that a new music weren't required. No offense to you. Neither did I know you before nor after you joined xG. The reason I gave you a -1 is because I didn't see you too much in-game. It's very often that people do that, and seriously, I didn't mean to offend you. I just mean that you could've played a bit more before joining the clan, that's all.

I honestly felt in my opinion, that a new music weren't required. No offense to you. Neither did I know you before nor after you joined xG. The reason I gave you a -1 is because I didn't see you too much in-game. It's very often that people do that, and seriously, I didn't mean to offend you. I just mean that you could've played a bit more before joining the clan, that's all.

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up.