Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

4 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

What you look like shouldn't factor into whether someone thinks you're hacking or not. There are prem snipers who have nothing but an achievement razorback because they never actually coughed up any money in this game. 

If you want to accuse someone who's actually cheating of cheating, getting legitimate evidence isn't insanely hard. I'm mostly just disappointed.

What you look like most certainly does factor into you being a hacker or not since actual hackers will 90% of the time have no cosmetics or F2P cosmetics. There was no way to tell that it was Jo, and I'm sure we all know that Jo is pretty decent at sniper, so though I agree people shouldn't jump to conclusions because of their cosmetics, it is certainly a factor often.

We are currently awaiting a demo from @VinylScratch

Kypari

Kypari

1 minute ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

What you look like shouldn't factor into whether someone thinks you're hacking or not. There are prem snipers who have nothing but an achievement razorback because they never actually coughed up any money in this game. 

If you want to accuse someone who's actually cheating of cheating, getting legitimate evidence isn't insanely hard. I'm mostly just disappointed.

What you look like most certainly does factor into you being a hacker or not since actual hackers will 90% of the time have no cosmetics or F2P cosmetics. There was no way to tell that it was Jo, and I'm sure we all know that Jo is pretty decent at sniper, so though I agree people shouldn't jump to conclusions because of their cosmetics, it is certainly a factor often.