Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

29 minutes ago, Red said:

I only have 1 alt which is s1x.

I just clean my alias list once in while and i have a phone which has bad battery so i can't really login to my main so i decide to play on my alt sometimes.

It does really come across badly to staff, so try to keep that in mind!

In terms of the behavior on the servers, I can't say you're the only person who acts like this. There has been a wave of people who have been fairly toxic and aggressive to other players recently on TGH (though I personally feel you are a bit more distinct), so I hope this is some kind of a wake-up call to you guys!

In terms of punishment, your response is definitely making me lean more towards a +1 week ban and -1 removal of membership. Nice to see that you want to improve yourself, I respect that immensely! However, if such events do happen again, obviously something more serious such as your membership being revoked will actually be in much more serious question than this.

Kypari

Kypari

24 minutes ago, Red said:

I only have 1 alt which is s1x.

I just clean my alias list once in while and i have a phone which has bad battery so i can't really login to my main so i decide to play on my alt sometimes.

It does really come across badly to staff, so try to keep that in mind!

In terms of the behavior on the servers, I can't say you're the only person who acts like this. There has been a wave of people who have been fairly toxic and aggressive to other players recently on TGH, so I hope this is some kind of a wake-up call to you guys!

In terms of punishment, your response is definitely making me lean more towards a +1 week ban and -1 removal of membership. Nice to see that you want to improve yourself, I respect that immensely! However, if such events do happen again, obviously something more serious such as your membership being revoked will actually be in much more serious question than this.