Edit History

Egossi

Egossi

5 hours ago, you get a gold star ⭐ said:

Also I really wish "no immature voices" meant "no little kids on mic" because that would be a great improvement on the quality of conversation thx

That actually used to be the rule believe it or not

My take would be to always keep voice changers and earrape banned (maybe potentially slightly more lax on earrape if its very rare and is timed well for comedic effect or something) 

Soundboards on the other hand, i would say allow them for as long as people on the server generally seem ok with it, judging it more with common sense

An example of a good soundboard use would be if a warden on jailbreak (rip) had a good soundboard setup and wanted to play some background parkour music for obby, and the music and the quality of the spam was good, whereas a bad soundboard would be that but with shitty quality/earrape or things that have been mentioned as negative ways of using a soundboard in this thread so far (there are a lot of ways to make it obnoxious)

I would personally go as far as allow spamming songs with good quality on TGH when there is no map song, since those can just be client side muted and could be nice

Idk it really depends on who's micspamming, an interesing idea could be to only allow admins/trusted mature people to micspam

Egossi

Egossi

Also I really wish "no immature voices" meant "no little kids on mic" because that would be a great improvement on the quality of conversation thx

My take would be to always keep voice changers and earrape banned (maybe potentially slightly more lax on earrape if its very rare and is timed well for comedic effect or something) 

Soundboards on the other hand, i would say allow them for as long as people on the server generally seem ok with it, judging it more with common sense

An example of a good soundboard use would be if a warden on jailbreak (rip) had a good soundboard setup and wanted to play some background parkour music for obby, and the music and the quality of the spam was good, whereas a bad soundboard would be that but with shitty quality/earrape or things that have been mentioned as negative ways of using a soundboard in this thread so far (there are a lot of ways to make it obnoxious)

I would personally go as far as allow spamming songs with good quality on TGH when there is no map song, since those can just be client side muted and could be nice

Idk it really depends on who's micspamming, an interesing idea could be to only allow admins/trusted mature people to micspam

Egossi

Egossi

I would personally go as far as make spamming songs with good quality on TGH when there is no map song allowed, since those can just be client side muted and could be nice