Sign in to follow this  
sexypedocone

DRINK DA PEE PEE

Member Name: sexypedocone

Player's Name: DRINK DA PEE PEE

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9766339

Ban Request Reason: seen this guy freekill a few times, were playing on jb_avalanche, he freekilled me and freekilled almost the entire T team with only two CTs. he was told IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS that there was no last CT when less than four people are on CT, but continued anyway - then disrespected me by telling me to cry about it when i told him after the round was over.

also, poopface

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_49.thumb.jpg.fdff35214ca7c29dafb812cab45cd917.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_51.thumb.jpg.c4ca056cfc25b415d96c3af0bc0f6018.jpg

-1 to the ban, me and drink are good friends, and this isn't like ANYTHING that he would do, ill talk to him tommorow when he comes on, and ill change it to a +1 if he admits that it was him.

I am back! I was actually playing with him, and there were 3 hackers that entered during that time period, and 2 out of 3 of them were first entitled "DRINK DA PEE PEE" -1

We have been have a problem with name-changing hackers, so that could be a possibility. Trust me, it has become more common throughout the last few months. They download a program and continue to change his/her name until people are mad, then whomever is free-killing cannot be banned for the name-changer. It sounds idiotic, but it has happened.

Don't -1 because it's not DRINK or w/e, we have THIS guy's steam id so if he was freekilling we can ban him and not the original DRINK. But that IS drink's steam picture, and hackers cannot change their picure with their name, so it was most likely actually him.

Don't -1 because it's not DRINK or w/e, we have THIS guy's steam id so if he was freekilling we can ban him and not the original DRINK. But that IS drink's steam picture, and hackers cannot change their picure with their name, so it was most likely actually him.

^this

also, if I go on and freekill with the name Slippery Fingers, it doesn't mean that when someone posts a ban report on someone who is named Slipper Fingers, that it is referring to you.