Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

[Member Protest] Lissa

Always trolls on jb, disrespects all the time I'll have some evidence loaded up tomorrow. she never stops on the troll... and in my opinion. She's a netex jr on my example and statement. She always freekills. she never listens gun plant evidence and everything.

+0 what you 2 got going on needs to be squished. From what i hear SgtBlu and lissa are both Guilty. This is what i hear the both of them doing

Lissa- Thinks she has a immunity to being slay because she is friends with admins or something like that (Regardless if you do something stupid and against MOTD ill slay you and if you got problem bring it up to me in TS while aegean and silence are there no one is immune) ALSO that she apparently trolls alot.. ive never seen this personally she is honestly sweet to me because well... im JIHAD

SGTBLU-Also is apparently a troll and a admin abuser from what i heard(If it is true more then 1 person would of posted a admin abuse thread already and he would be gone)

BOTTOM LINE- STOP WITH THE BULL ♥♥♥♥ GET OVER IT.

To Lissa- Honestly i think your older then sgtblu and should know he is 15.. thats the crazy year of a teen.. well getting close he isnt there yet

To SgtBlu- Lissa is a adult so just keep your mouth shut and just do the adult thing and prove to us you can be one. I +1 you to being mod because i thought u would do the adult thing and your disappointing me so far. If lissa is giving you ♥♥♥♥ for anything post it on forums and dont respond because if you respond that just makes you look just as bad.

Steam Community :: Error[/url]

She also freekills and acts like that if I slay her that since shes "friends" with the staff that any1 who goes against her word THEIR BANNED *Scared face*

+1

...you play on HG?

...you play on HG?

I lol'ed.

-1. If Lissa thinks that she has immunity or that she'll get the higher ups on your ♥♥♥ for slaying you can laugh at her face because that won't happen.

People and their problems.. Everyone's not perfect, Besides i see nothing wrong with lissa.. But i usually see some of u guys that disrespect her before she even speaks, Unless you can provide Evidence of her constant troll / Disrespect nothin will be done. So for now She will be watched by other mods/admin and see who starts what and who goes and who stops.

I don't guess SGTBLU is capable of realizing when I use the (TO ADMINS) chat, I'm almost B]never[/b] being serious.

Oscar, I do disrespect you, and there's a good reason for that. You always freak out. Always. I can't stand people who go ballistic and rage like there's no tomorrow over the littlest ♥♥♥♥.

Every day I get on and see you going crazy because someone called warden before you. You don't shut up when everyone tells you that you're not warden. In all honesty, I should be posting a member protest on you.

SGTBLU, I've explained this to you countless times, and since you're being an ignorant idiot about it, I'm not going to bother doing it again. You can go re-read one of my other posts.

Lissa can't take a hard time when I give it right back to her after she uses admin chat to joke around! If she gives us a hard time she should be able to take it from us... <3

-1 she's not that bad, we have worse things to worry about for sure. Like Last CT song...

Prepare the Ballister.

Anyways i see no reason for this member protest , She has her reason to disrespect sometimes but its okay to keep it down abit, Just mute him through player mute if hes annoying you :3. Also, I've seen a few of you previously just disrespecting her as a team and trying to ♥♥♥♥ her off.. So i say stop that and maybe this will end?