Sign in to follow this  
LordAragon

Why the change? Mods

So pretty much this has annoyed me a little bit

Pretty much a few people i used to play with on jb, who were hella cool and fun to play with...

But when they got mod they changed

Like when they got mod they "THINK" they became better than everybody, top of the food chain, bottom of the totem pole and think they run the place... (not saying any names cause you know who you are)

but now your just selfish douche bags who think there better everybody and get offended easier than than Kim Kardashian

there are tons of mods who never change and who just as cool as b4 they got mod EX: Micheal (aka penguin) he still cool and does his part but he is still never a db who thinks he is better than everyon

so my question is wtf happened... why the change?

People with ego's happened, I was just saying this to herpes earlier, some mod's used to be awesome when they first joined now their assholes, but sometimes they don't turn into ♥♥♥♥'s. Lot's do though, not going to name someone but there's this one mod who think's he's a boss-♥♥♥-mother-♥♥♥♥er, and doesn't respond to anyone but Div leaders, and Co leaders, not even mods or admins, because he thinks hes so up there, but he's only a mod who barely plays. I remember when he joined he was cool

I'm admin and I'm still the same loudass fun furry that people know and love :3...I think

Yeah I can see where your coming from though with people being full of themselves and such

no ur still one of the AWESOME mods... im talking about the ones who BARELY go on anymore

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

i think i knw who ur talking about

What Tarin said is absolutely true. With great power, comes great responsibility. It's a stressful job and some people tend to lose thier fuse really easily. Others are just powerhungry and love having the power to make other people do what they want.