Sign in to follow this  
Apathy

Team of Freekillers/Trolls

Players SteamID:

Players IP: (If you have this.)

Players Nick Name/In-Game Name: it was a team of freekillers / trolls. they went by the name Charlie Sheen and other names I can't remember.

Your Name:[xG] Apathy

Reason why:

This was a TEAM of freekillers/trolls, probably 5-8 people. They literally took the server hostage for 5+ hours when all the admins were asleep. They started off all joining CT and killing Terrorist in cells until they got bored with that. Some of them were on T so the CT would kill all the T except for their T friends and then they'd exploit the limitless rounds by not killing each other so all the legitimate players could do nothing but sit there and watch for 20 minutes until the map changed.

Honestly this is everything I've been warning about. The lack of a time limit was exploited and legitimate players could do nothing but wait until these trolls decided to kill one another. The lack of off-hour admins meant the server was literally taken hostage and nothing could be done about it. You have to understand that lots of people play on this server now and sometimes its when the usual admins are asleep. I know many of you are in HS and go to sleep at 9pm-ish on the weekdays but many people are awake past this time. If you care about your server at all you need to realize this and assign more admins, ones who play both at peak hours and off hours.

hmm... mabe tell me the estimate time this happend and mabe i could just stay up till that to ban these people.. lol but yeh next time please try to get all of their steam id so it makes it much easier for us to catch them.

Steam id - Bring up console type status and look for their name and it will have a steam id as steam_x_xxxxx or so right next to their name or under