Scub

Scub Mod Application (CS:GO)

Hey xG Members, :calm:

I've been around for quite a while now.

According to the stats site, i've logged in

- [10] days 00:57:38 hours

-Rank 8

My CS:GO Game Time Hours: 372 Hours

I believe that I am a very nice guy who is fair, honest, and a well rounded person. I love to have fun on the server, but also like to have order when it is needed. I obtain the ability to warden, am very clear with my orders, and insure that rules are followed. I know the rules of the server very well (i probably argue about them the most more than anyone), and on a regular basis explain them to both new and old players to enhance the positive experience of [xG] Jailbreak. I spend quite a bit of time arguing with people so that they understand the rules, and know why this or that happened to them.

When I see things go amiss in-game, I like to post threads about certain events, so that rules are clarified and in the future followed (such as the re-entering the armory thread) . I really love Jailbreak (obviously xG over any other), and would be honored to recieve the opportunity as a Mod. I tend to be on quite a lot (almost too much..), and there are certain time frames where no mod/admins are present. At these times, rules are broken, free killing gets out of control, and the server becomes much less enjoyable. I always try my best to get an admin/mod in the room when mass free killings take place, but alas I can only do so much.

I think anybody who has been around long enough knows that I'm a pretty chill guy, knows the rules well, follows them strictly and likes to have a good time.

I've had a great time on xG so far, and would like to say thank you to those of you in advance who +1 me. :star:

Thanks for taking your time to read my application

See you in-game!

-Sincerely

Scub

Great submission, but you have to have been in xG for atleast 2 months & have 100 posts to apply :$

Great, great format though..

@Link_ @@serbiansnaga @@Unique

Wait, is it different for different games? If so, woops.

I'm sorry but unfortunately you must have been in the clan for at least 2 months, have 100 posts AND must have donated to post a mod submission. You can still get Mod if the division leaders think you deserve it without posting an app, but I have to close this app. Great post though.

~Get Logiced

You must have donated to apply for mod. I'm sorry but rules are rules.

I'm applying for CS:GO, not CSS. The requirements were different from what I read.