Lonewolf1925

Out before the last wimper

@@Charrax You are the biggest darp in xG, you little Dragon Dildo hording looney tune.

@@Aeon Don't tell charrax, but I think you are the best CO-Divleader in the GMod Div.

@Aubri You are the most truthful person I have ever had the pleasure of talking to, and I respect you for that.

@DrPepper Had fun playing with you in GMod and Minecraft, I'll see you in League hopefully.

@Darkwolf You are a pretty chill guy, going to miss you.

@Serbian You are awesome and said some of the best things I have read on the forums. I miss you as a coleader.

@@McNeo Thanks for being my personal tech Support guy when My computer went to complete shit because of a stupid hardrive. Also loved the photoshop work for your avatar, Can you make one for me please?

@@Warriorsfury Thanks for being a good div leader when you were still in xG. You were a pretty chill gay.

@@Shaggy and @Sham You guys were a big reason why I wanted to become a Mod in Gmod, You were some of the best player/admins we had in Gmod and the community as a whole, it was sad to see you two leave, but everyone needs to move on at some point.

@The entire Gmod Community; I have gotten along with almost every last one of you, and had a lot of fun playing TTT/Cinema/Sandbox with you guys. I'm sorry for leaving you guys behind, but I feel that I need to do what's best for me, and xG is not the best right now.

If you couldn't tell, I'm leaving xG. I'm leaving mainly because of how the majority of the Current xG leadership is running things. But that's not the only reason I am leaving, I feel that Now this clan has entered a new era, and the old xG I knew and joined for is Dead, or at best just dieing slowly. I'll try to continue talking to some of you guys and gals. But for now, xG is just a way of communicating with the good people that are staying around for whatever reason it may be.

Sorry for missing anybody, I'm only listing a few select people on this list.

THE REASON WHYS ITS DYING IS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS FUCKING HOPPING ON THE BAND WAGON AND LEAVING D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

This. If you don't want it to die then don't contribute to it dying.

Either way, peace out girl scout.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO :(((((((((((( ;_;

ill miss you dude

You were one of the chillest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet online. Your speech impediment didn't

make me not like you any less, actually I think it sounds pretty cool. Once more, I will miss you dude.

But now I am the only one with a funny accent for @@Charrax to make fun of D;. Had fun on TTT with you. Best of luck, and remember !dragondildos.