DaddioDoug

coding

Not something that anybody can easily teach. Learning to code requires a lot of cumulative knowledge and experience. Many languages are very similar, its just the syntax that's different. A good way to start is an easier language like Visual Basic.

ok anybody that looks at this thread if you want me to learn a langauge of some type, could be coding/etc. to help out xG

i will look at it and see if its something i can/want to learn

ok anybody that looks at this thread if you want me to learn a langauge of some type, could be coding/etc. to help out xG

Learn C++/Source Pawn 2 help silence make css cp.

Learn C++/Source Pawn 2 help silence make css cp.

i already had c++ in mind and i am learning about it but cant practice it untill thrusday (day i go home where my computer is)

Daddio coding is a college major, you will not learn it from the interwebs alone, jsut start with the basics like javascript and lua,then go on to learn the advanced shizwaz

Daddio coding is a college major, you will not learn it from the interwebs alone, jsut start with the basics like javascript and lua,then go on to learn the advanced shizwaz

No you can learn alone lol. In fact, my friend basically learned java by himself last summer. You'll just know coding but you wont be exactly good at it and probably learn it at a slower pace. Once you learn a language, it gets a lot easier since most are similar. I also self taught myself the lesson plan on Turing last year due to me being waaay behind in class from skipping, its not hard.

There are several sites to teach you coding. What you need to do is, find a website that gives you assignments on the lesson. Thats what we basically did in highschool; get taught a lesson use the lesson to create a program.

E.g. the lesson was on looping, now create a program to loop an input statement "hello".

If you want, I can sit down with you and go over a few syntaxes and variables and such. Just find my lurking ass in Teamspeak, we can speak about a few things.