Happy

Why me

"Get a therapist or your parents to sign a document sayin you're not liable" - Silence thats really fucked up man

How is that fucked up? He wants to be sure that duckiijr is not going to be a problem with himself or this community.

but its as if silence is encouraging ducki to kill himself

How is this encouraging him to kill himself. One of the main reasons he is banned is because of threats of suicide and silence doesnt want the clan to be held liable.

How is that fucked up? He wants to be sure that duckiijr is not going to be a problem with himself or this community.

How is this encouraging him to kill himself. One of the main reasons he is banned is because of threats of suicide and silence doesnt want the clan to be held liable.

How can a gaming clan be held liable? Im guessing it's from the "hostile" environment?

Can a gaming clan be help liable? Im guessing it from the "hostile" environment?

Exactly people treat him like shit and create a hostile environment. I also think part of his reasoning is that with a perm ban he thought duckii just might move on to another clan which obviously hasnt happened.

Can a gaming clan be help liable? Im guessing it from the "hostile" environment?

Exactly people treat him like shit and create a hostile environment. I also think part of his reasoning is that with a perm ban he thought duckii just might move on to another clan which obviously hasnt happened.

Lol why cant we just tweak the terms and services to say "We are not liable for anything that happens to you or that you decide to do during online interaction ie multiplayer, We may be held responsible under negligence or something like that, So as long as we try to block and mute the/making fun of which we already do we shouldn't be held liable. But on the other hand perma banning him is a lot more easier

I know sounds stupid, But anyways that's not the point, I heard many times that Duckii Jr say he was gonna leave xG, I haven't seen it happen yet

Although what silence said was pretty harsh but they have a point Duckii. You are fully aware that people don't like you, while not everybody here agrees with silence's decision we have to respect it and Duckii not everybody here hates you. But when the leader of a clan says you can't come back I highly doubt there's anything we can do to change his mind. Like someone here said, a dog doesn't go back to it's master after that said master abused it. If you keep coming back you'll only going to get shot down again and again. So just give it up man, there are other servers and plenty of other games out there for you to enjoy.

And to @@mtown81 thank you for giving me nightmares for that picture above. :sleep:

Alright. I said to myself I'd never reply after the second unban request. Thirteen later (not an exact amount, do not quote and be an idiot.), I decided I would. It has been said enough Duckii, SILENCE banned you. He is the only one who would unban you. I understand that some kid trolled you. That's childish of that person, yes. However, please stop, for the love of Jesus and all that is holy, making ban protests.

Honestly I felt bad for you at first at this point no one cares. Once you started coming into TS rooms and playing music loudly and being all around annoying I stopped giving a shit. JUST. STOP.

Shaking my fucking head....

All this bullshit for one fucking person I just don't get it but anyways I'm not going to pick sides.. But after so many unban requests I figured I'd say something. Duckii.. now I've spoken to you personally and shit but dude if all these people are treating you like crap then...and I will say it here so everyone can see.. MOVE ON. This is a fucking online clan.. you will not DIE if you get banned from an ONLINE clan. Half of these fucking people on here don't give a shit about anyone and you will probably never meet any of them in your life, that's fucking reality. So why do you care so much?

Now silence banned you.. and technically he's the only one that has the "right" to unban you. But asking you for a petition, telling you to kill yourself and all this bullshit is ridiculous & irrelevant. Are you fucking kidding me right now? It's amazing how much energy people take on simple things like this.